[Beta] CandyBot - Background bot

11/24/2015 00:44 JetFusion#136
Quote:
Originally Posted by To6o View Post
It's safe to bot normal, not 24/7 every bot will be banned if you bot 24/7.I use it 10-12 hours per day.(And its in beta version so bugs,freez and others are normal. (: )
Well I don't know what botting normal means because I don't usually bot, but for desperate times needs desperate sollutions. I just wanna get them gg energies to do another Kuiper gate and MAYBE get those delicious 200k uri... So far I did 6 gates (no botting included) (ikr sounds so time wasting to collect manually for days) and only got venom and pusat... 4 gates with no reward ;_;
11/24/2015 01:04 Peshо#137
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetFusion View Post
Well I don't know what botting normal means because I don't usually bot, but for desperate times needs desperate sollutions. I just wanna get them gg energies to do another Kuiper gate and MAYBE get those delicious 200k uri... So far I did 6 gates (no botting included) (ikr sounds so time wasting to collect manually for days) and only got venom and pusat... 4 gates with no reward ;_;
8-12 hours max with breaks is the normal botting. However, if it's a small account you can bot more. A month ago I started botting a basic FE account and I can proudly say that after a month it'll be full havoc/10drones/20+LF4! :3

However, that's very risky. 24/7 is very dangerous, especially right now when BP is "catching" the bot-users. Making a little account and botting it like crazy can guarantee you a second account, which you got basically for free, which you can use in case something happens to your main. :)
11/24/2015 01:05 KingOfHunters#138
Would it be possible for the bot to use an EMP and run to the closest portal if attacked by an enemy?
11/24/2015 01:19 To6o#139
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfHunters View Post
Would it be possible for the bot to use an EMP and run to the closest portal if attacked by an enemy?
Right now , no, in future maybe.
11/24/2015 03:17 danhumprey#140
if possible add task manager where u can let ur bot box for x hours and then switch to killing aliens for x hours. logs out for x hours then logs in back either bot or kill aliens. add break timers.
11/24/2015 03:36 To6o#141
Quote:
Originally Posted by danhumprey View Post
if possible add task manager where u can let ur bot box for x hours and then switch to killing aliens for x hours. logs out for x hours then logs in back either bot or kill aliens. add break timers.
Okay, we gonna think about this.
11/24/2015 04:10 andres1000#142
If i bot two account on the same pc, can it cause some kind of conflict by having two bots open and working?
11/24/2015 08:12 cavaalb#143
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetFusion View Post
Well I don't know what botting normal means because I don't usually bot, but for desperate times needs desperate sollutions. I just wanna get them gg energies to do another Kuiper gate and MAYBE get those delicious 200k uri... So far I did 6 gates (no botting included) (ikr sounds so time wasting to collect manually for days) and only got venom and pusat... 4 gates with no reward ;_;
bro don' do kuiper anymore...they changed the chance to get anything...right now, it's a gate that bigpoint bugged so players who got far too many energies from those 2 days, spend them all on this gate to get like...nothing. so stop doing this gate cause i doubt you will get anything again.
11/24/2015 08:38 JetFusion#144
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavaalb View Post
bro don' do kuiper anymore...they changed the chance to get anything...right now, it's a gate that bigpoint bugged so players who got far too many energies from those 2 days, spend them all on this gate to get like...nothing. so stop doing this gate cause i doubt you will get anything again.
;_; i just completed 1 more with the overnight energies, cuz i have hopes. #Believe last time im doing it tho. no more nononononon. Thanks for the advices. I botted like since 7pm to 7am but bot stopped at 4am.
11/24/2015 11:02 Agent Tim#145
For me, the bot doesnt revive :/
11/24/2015 11:40 lanzelote#146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer Fitness View Post
For me, the bot doesnt revive :/
I just killed on the map 4-2
Bot revives at base X-1
Run and jump X-2.
Run and jump X-4.
Run and jump 4-2
Continues collecting boxes again.

While I laughed with pleasure.

It works well for me.
11/24/2015 11:55 AlanSouza#147
Here is not reconnecting .
11/24/2015 12:59 Agent Tim#148
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanSouza View Post
Here is not reconnecting .
I have the same problem :o
11/24/2015 13:43 First75#149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer Fitness View Post
I have the same problem :o
Please take screenshot of screen in "Open Map" mode and send me.
11/24/2015 14:42 AlanSouza#150
When I 'm on pc automatic reconnects when I go to sleep and not reconnects .

:/