today. cs go uptaded and some of cheats is detected.
Still works perfectly. :)
07/02/2015 13:12Xenos#138
-Upadate-
PolyLoader 2.1
07/02/2015 20:45kogi1999#139
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScopeXZ
-Upadte-
PolyLoader 2.1
No difference...It's the same
07/02/2015 20:54Xenos#140
Quote:
Originally Posted by kogi1999
No difference...It's the same
Nope :)
07/02/2015 23:18zoteK1337#141
Hm.. stürzt bei mir ab beim compilen mit dem neuen polyloader
07/03/2015 00:42eliozie#142
still UD with last update?
07/03/2015 01:50ole1510#143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akupunktur-
Hm.. stürzt bei mir ab beim compilen mit dem neuen polyloader
bei mir ging es nachdem ich die ini gelöscht habe
07/03/2015 10:02kogi1999#144
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScopeXZ
Nope :)
If it's not the same,then tell us what is different..
I just get this message....Am i perament banned?
i.imgur.com/5MHh0O1.png
07/03/2015 15:45The.Dhalsim#145
Quote:
Originally Posted by kogi1999
If it's not the same,then tell us what is different..
I just get this message....Am i perament banned?
i.imgur.com/5MHh0O1.png
I get this error as well.
07/03/2015 20:55jarus376#146
Guys I have a problem , and run the hack , put hotkeys and nothing happened where is the problem ?
07/04/2015 02:59Sheeep1337#147
Mein PC meint Virus aber jedem das seine ^^
07/04/2015 23:36zoteK1337#148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheeep1337
Mein PC meint Virus aber jedem das seine ^^
please someone kill this guy :facepalm:
07/05/2015 20:46Crytek0212#149
hm seit heute wird mir auch nen virus angezeigt. Ich weiß, dass es passieren kann, aber das macht der zum ersten mal und ich nutze den Hack schon länger.
07/06/2015 09:27syrox4455#150
Bei mir Kommt seit heute diese fehler meldung was kann ich dagegen machen :D
an unhandled microsoft .net framework exception occurred