The Retun of OneUltimate - Private Server

10/21/2014 15:12 _elbazz_#136
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryz35 View Post
Hey guys, as i see you already use my bugged files which you bought from an stupid kid,
as I already mentioned on another thread, I'm leaving this section for a while but im not leaving your server lol
You have no idea what did you copy-paste, because I can hit 80k with x2 ammo so I'll have some fun when I have some free time lol
It takes years to shoot though *another lol*
Yes u can hit 200k with x4 and more with x6 because of bugconfigs :)
10/21/2014 16:54 katil0172#137
closed who know if he will be back soon ?
10/21/2014 19:12 byhugom6#138
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryz35 View Post
Hey guys, as i see you already use my bugged files which you bought from an stupid kid,
as I already mentioned on another thread, I'm leaving this section for a while but im not leaving your server lol
You have no idea what did you copy-paste, because I can hit 80k with x2 ammo so I'll have some fun when I have some free time lol
It takes years to shoot though *another lol*
wtf we not use ur files for anythink !!!!!!!!!!! is usseless files u are a noob developer :D
10/21/2014 19:15 cryz35#139
Quote:
Originally Posted by byhugom6 View Post
wtf we not use ur files for anythink !!!!!!!!!!! is usseless files u are a noob developer :D
Lol then why you like DP? And okay if you want this way, you'll get it. Sunday you'll have something published :)
Ammo system is just copy paste, dont know what you are talking about lol
10/22/2014 12:53 byhugom6#140
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryz35 View Post
Lol then why you like DP? And okay if you want this way, you'll get it. Sunday you'll have something published :)
Ammo system is just copy paste, dont know what you are talking about lol
ammo system is copy of es2.darkorbit OMG and like DB files only for bonusbox code the other we have it better ;)
10/22/2014 14:49 gabrielcool1#141
Quote:
Originally Posted by byhugom6 View Post
ammo system is copy of es2.darkorbit OMG and like DB files only for bonusbox code the other we have it better ;)
You maybe meant "my team have it better" Because you're only the hoster.(by the way, you dont code.)
10/22/2014 17:14 Sήøwy#142
Oh god, this talk about "who have better code" against "who don't have good code", there is no such thing as good code or bad.. just bugged code/with bad logic/structure and how it should be with or without bugs.
10/22/2014 17:21 th0rex#143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sήøwy View Post
Oh god, this talk about "who have better code" against "who don't have good code", there is no such thing as good code or bad.. just bugged code/with bad logic/structure and how it should be with or without bugs.
... which you can then name "good" or "bad" written Code :P
10/23/2014 04:27 byhugom6#144
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielcool1 View Post
You maybe meant "my team have it better" Because you're only the hoster.(by the way, you dont code.)
im Html/Css/php coder ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sήøwy View Post
Oh god, this talk about "who have better code" against "who don't have good code", there is no such thing as good code or bad.. just bugged code/with bad logic/structure and how it should be with or without bugs.
if you can do it better why not do ?
10/23/2014 06:10 mhalikp12#145
can peeps register on this?
10/23/2014 13:58 xRaxo.#146
Map down or off?
10/23/2014 15:29 Sήøwy#147
Quote:
Originally Posted by byhugom6 View Post
im Html/Css/php coder ...

if you can do it better why not do ?
How do you know I'm not actually dooing it?
10/23/2014 21:00 byhugom6#148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sήøwy View Post
How do you know I'm not actually dooing it?
then when you put it ON you can speak ;)
10/23/2014 21:04 th0rex#149
But he's not putting untested stuff online like you do (did). And because of Bigpoint it might not be public ... Who knows maybe it's online already :P (mindgames op)
10/23/2014 21:05 Luffa#150
Quote:
Originally Posted by byhugom6 View Post
then when you put it ON you can speak ;)
Uhm thats classified information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omitma View Post
But he's not putting untested stuff online like you do (did). And because of Bigpoint it might not be public ... Who knows maybe it's online already :P (mindgames op)
Correct.

Best Regards Bau