Creating a Ragnarok eAthena Server with SQL

04/22/2013 18:51 rh3tt#136
I have a problem whenever I run kROsakexe0528aN[Xray]
I get this.
04/25/2013 11:52 ChibiEbil#137
You should get FullData v3 or look for a language pack...
07/07/2013 16:41 RazierX#138
Sir, having problem here. "Failed to Connect to Server" I have followed all your guide, the 3 ".bat" are working fine, just when I tried to log in, it says "Failed to Connect to Server"

Edit: "mapserv-sql.bat" suddenly disconnect then shows this
Code:
[Info]: Session #2 timed out
and keep repeating.

anybody here knows why?
12/05/2015 23:21 mohamedalex697#139
hey all i need help to know how make server From Zero to hero and what Folder i need and plis gif me it for Download it fast and ty?
01/27/2016 03:37 hacker7777777#140
Please send to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] step by step with pic the full installation of ragnarok up to the end or can you send full installation so when i open i just install then done. you can send it by part using zip.

Thanks