[Guide] PickUp Bot

03/21/2010 22:42 gtkid#136
great tutorial! Is there anyway to make AutoIt (or any other software) to search image while the game is not maximized? So I can do everything from the background.
03/22/2010 02:50 Theri#137
Mabinogi will not respond to sent mouse clicks or key presses if it's not the active window, so in answer to the poster above me. No, not ever.
03/22/2010 06:53 gtkid#138
Thanks for reply, Theri!
I figured out a list of packet to send from WPE Pro. I don't really need to do any clicks of keys on Mabinogi. But is there a way to automate sending packet?
03/22/2010 15:05 Theri#139
Either writing your own program to inject into the client and send the packets when you want based on whatever criteria or automation with autoit between the mabinogi window and wpe.
04/05/2010 23:33 louisdesnow#140
I have no idea on how to do scripting but can anyone post up how to attack grey wolves? O.o
Ex:Click on grey wolf, take gold, attack the next wolf.
04/06/2010 16:12 diometer#141
pseudo code:

image search for wolf's name
position mouse close to wolf
ctrl click

have auto atk on and just wait till the wolf and drops some loot and you know its done or you can have it time out in case it doesn't drop anything

another way is to image search for a depleted health bar to see when it dies :>


^ probably will be buggy, didn't really put alot of thought into it
04/07/2010 01:48 Theri#142
Quote:
Originally Posted by louisdesnow View Post
I have no idea on how to do scripting but can anyone post up how to attack grey wolves? O.o
Ex:Click on grey wolf, take gold, attack the next wolf.
Code:
Func _ctrlTarget($x1,$y1)
	local $mouseorigin = MouseGetPos()
	Sleep(20)
	MouseMove($x1,$y1,1)
	Send("{CTRLDOWN}")
	Sleep(20)
	MouseMove($mouseorigin[0],$mouseorigin[1],1)
	Sleep(20)
	MouseClick("left",$mouseorigin[0],$mouseorigin[1],2)
	Sleep(20)
	Send("{CTRLUP}")
	Sleep(200)
EndFunc
Where x1,y1 are passed in x,y variables from imagesearch.
04/08/2010 21:06 louisdesnow#143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theri View Post
Code:
Func _ctrlTarget($x1,$y1)
	local $mouseorigin = MouseGetPos()
	Sleep(20)
	MouseMove($x1,$y1,1)
	Send("{CTRLDOWN}")
	Sleep(20)
	MouseMove($mouseorigin[0],$mouseorigin[1],1)
	Sleep(20)
	MouseClick("left",$mouseorigin[0],$mouseorigin[1],2)
	Sleep(20)
	Send("{CTRLUP}")
	Sleep(200)
EndFunc
Where x1,y1 are passed in x,y variables from imagesearch.
So I just need to post this on Autoit and I can start? No image of gold or anything?
04/08/2010 21:51 diometer#144
that script will attack anything within ctrl click range so as long as u are not near some npc, it will atk the mobs around you. Might run into trouble if there are npcs there tho, u will end up talking to them :>
04/09/2010 01:14 Theri#145
You use imagesearch to find a match for your wolf, that gives you an x,y coord on screen, this function will take the passed in x,y coordinate and ctrl attack from there. It works perfectly fine as I've used it for many hours attacking specific targets out of a group of other mob types.
04/16/2010 04:19 megamario45#146
can somoene tell me how to download mods
05/10/2010 01:52 crashjewn#147
Have some question. This script is If search image, click some position. but I want Is can't search image, click some position. How can I edit this script?
05/15/2010 18:28 wawa12#148
Haha, now I can get weaving stuff while i'm gone.
05/29/2010 02:04 IBotMabinogi#149
Quote:
Originally Posted by louisdesnow View Post
So I just need to post this on Autoit and I can start? No image of gold or anything?
:/ Im new to scripting like louisdesnow... I dont even know how to run the script o.o
I tryed making a notepad file and running that with image search then using the bot.. I really dont know what im doing help plz? :rtfm:
05/29/2010 02:15 IBotMabinogi#150
I needa know everything... basically all i need is to attack Gray fox pickup gold and fomor scroll and repeat. Help me pl0x?