CO2 Reconfigurable Aimbot

08/16/2009 02:15 nata4love#136
i write it at that black box or to the talk chat?
08/16/2009 04:31 momobboy#137
its not working with meeee :@:@:@
08/16/2009 05:10 plumcake#138
im not sure if i understand how to use this or not :S...i changed the name to conquer.exe turned off my uac and i run as administator but only thing that comes up is the command prompt for about .1 second then it disappears :S...wat am i doing wrong?
08/16/2009 12:00 tanelipe#139
Write the 1046 to the ini file.
08/16/2009 12:11 zozozozozozo#140
its opening but i dont know how to using it and where writing commandos
08/16/2009 16:46 zabuza100#141
i need help . i did all what u said but when i tryed to log on conquerAmbot.exe it gave me a message said << Hybrid Memory-Aimbot 2009 >> and when i clicked on "ok" it gave me an othere message said << Fuck tQ Binaries ! oh and zemboilt , fuck you too >> . then it got bloqued what should i do ?
08/16/2009 19:05 zabuza100#142
guys i got jailed im in botjail now =/
08/16/2009 21:19 kajo3000#143
I cant use the aimbot ... i play in CoRevolution.. what do i need to do after download?
08/16/2009 22:28 Mikey786#144
umm idk wat to do everything just teleports x.x
08/16/2009 23:16 blade911#145
Your a fag for releasing this aimbot.
08/17/2009 04:32 adham2080#146
its doesnot work cowarserver the elite pvp server =_= :P
08/17/2009 04:35 Joey12333#147
OK its working for me but something i cant get it .. how to not auto shot jus i need to command i cant understand whats on hybirdaimbot :S
08/17/2009 04:46 InfamousNoone#148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey12333 View Post
OK its working for me but something i cant get it .. how to not auto shot jus i need to command i cant understand whats on hybirdaimbot :S
Quote:
AutoShot=0
^
08/17/2009 05:43 mdelta1#149
Hey I did what you said. I renamed CORevolution main executable file to Conquer.exe but it still says "Conquer.exe is not found" Press enter to continue (Window closes)


Maybe it is because I didn't turn off the UAC (I have no idea what UAC is so if you told me it would be a great help
08/17/2009 06:01 Joey12333#150
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
^
Oki thanks worked for me well..
Another question pls..
My brother downloaded it on his PC it says "The application failed to initilalize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application."
Plus I cant see what CORevolution you talking about explain please ?


I hope you help for this annoying error