Kay got passed that...... Now I try to log onto the client.... And it goes to "Connecting to account server, please wait" I got the new .exe and .dat..... But I have to edit the .dat?.... Could you show me how if I do ffs ><
I've explained it a million times in other threads please use "Search"... Just mess with the IPs a bit until you get the right combination... Sometimes IPs here work and other times IPs here don't work... Make sure the IP in your server.dat is 127.0.0.1... If after you change the IPs for a while it still doesn't work I would suggest getting a new server.dat..Quote:
probs been asked b4 sorry but wen i try log on its like connecting then says sumthin about not bein able to connect to game server i cheked evrythin wich is same as urs mibbi its my ip? but cant use hamachi either it says sumthin about cannot connect to their server . if u or any 1 else could possibly give me any help into wat mibbi be causin this msg me or add me on msn [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] would be greatly appreciated