[Clientless]Torque 1.7

05/03/2009 11:18 bot90210#136
There will be a bug fix coming later, cool123 that will probably be added. I can't be bothered doing anything to the solution at the moment, when I can be fucked I'll release the final, bug fix release.
05/05/2009 11:45 dd12345#137
how can u see wenn stall is empty or opcode close stall woud be nice :D
05/06/2009 17:24 nightfox909#138
Hi,

Very nice programma !
I love it!
Only thing is that runetime C++ error. strange.
But when it is fixed it pwnz this programm

Greetz,
NightFox
05/09/2009 19:03 andypockett92#139
yeah, we need the opcode for closing the stall ... then we can use that injector the clientless has for closing it ...
05/10/2009 20:57 Vanapapi#140
Says that I need method to retutn, but I"m 100% sure that there is return scroll in my inventory!
05/12/2009 16:52 eliminator#141
Why dosnt the game switch between clientless and client. I connect to server with clientless and than i press switch to client and nothing happens
05/14/2009 04:48 ChronoXX#142
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliminator View Post
Why dosnt the game switch between clientless and client. I connect to server with clientless and than i press switch to client and nothing happens

Maybe because u dont have any Return scrolls? u need scrolls to change to client.
05/14/2009 05:56 eliminator#143
And how do i do that ?
05/16/2009 10:16 daryllrab8#144
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliminator View Post
And how do i do that ?
login using client then buy some at accessory shop.
05/16/2009 12:39 Vanapapi#145
This bugfix is taking too long time. Is it really so hard to make?
05/16/2009 13:30 bot90210#146
It's not hard, I just can't be fucked.
05/16/2009 21:11 bystszak#147
For me it works just great! When i get the C+ error i just dont click it ^^ Torque is still working and i can stall.

I have a request tho - can someone check in agbot (or whatever) what is the opcode for disabling stall? (Clicking close stall)
Thx!


Keep up the good work!
05/18/2009 04:40 spencerd#148
Does this tool still work? I try to use it but all I get is it saying connecting to login server and it never moves.
05/18/2009 04:46 Spritz_up#149
thanks a bunch^^
05/18/2009 05:11 ChronoXX#150
lol stop pissin off bot u ungrateful fools hehe.. and no i dont kiss ass.. i just enjoy the freebie.. peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliminator View Post
And how do i do that ?
Get another char.. online. if you noobie is online.. make a share party.. join it.. drop it on ur main char.. and keep picking it up till ur noob gets it, easies way ... if u dont wanna log in ur clientless noob

:pimp: