haste die Taschen auf F9 an der richtigen stelle?
Beim ident braucht man nich die "I" sondern die "F9" Taschen
Beim ident braucht man nich die "I" sondern die "F9" Taschen
in deiner tt6.ini?Quote:
; inventar
Oinvkey = F9
Scans sind zwar sehr leicht editierbar, aber das fällt hier ja jedem auf.Quote:
Hello everybody after a long time looking I found one that works ... very simple and good
start PT2.EXE will open a window .. in the first table where writing strategy OPEN the file you search pt2.exe that BIN folder and after that ... so click on (start)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Antivir: Nothing found
ArcaVir: Nothing found
Avast: Nothing found
AVG: Nothing found
BitDefender: Nothing found
F-Prot: Nothing found
Norman: Nothing found
Rising: Nothing found
VirusBlokAda32: Nothing found
VirusBuster: Nothing found
make good use!!!