.C3 EDITS! Against the rules

06/23/2009 10:52 Diabolik777#136
Quote:
Originally Posted by tere12 View Post
My first C3 file!
yea, if any GM from TQDigital will read this topic(i am sure they do)it will be your last edit :p..delete your name and server from screenshot
06/23/2009 10:54 tere12#137
They cant prove it :) That screenshot may be made with photoshop :P
06/23/2009 12:55 DragonHeart#138
Quote:
Originally Posted by tere12 View Post
They cant prove it :) That screenshot may be made with photoshop :P
that edit, can even be made without using C3 files.
06/23/2009 14:13 Epic__Fail__#139
Kids... Stop changing the subject.

1. Deep didnt make C3 edits & never worked for TQ, Anybody with brain knows that.

2. You can see how 90% of the weapons blur. Thats because they were dragged out with the SMUDGE tool in photoshop & How the glows are solid with no transparency or shadows, not even a hint of the 3d effect real weapon glows give off. "Lets say it easy (He had to draw the glows)"

3. Anybody with any photoshop knowledge or just knowledge of edits in general "Including the biggest newbies ever" Are going to say the exact same thing, Which they have throughout this entire post.

So this must = Fake c3 edits..

This thread needs to be deleted already :rolleyes: Its been long enough.
06/23/2009 14:28 DragonHeart#140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic__Fail__ View Post

1. Deep didnt make C3 edits & never worked for TQ, Anybody with brain knows that.

2. You can see how 90% of the weapons blur. Thats because they were dragged out with the SMUDGE tool in photoshop & How the glows are solid with no transparency or shadows, not even a hint of the 3d effect real weapon glows give off. "Lets say it easy (He had to draw the glows)"

3. Anybody with any photoshop knowledge or just knowledge of edits in general "Including the biggest newbies ever" Are going to say the exact same thing, Which they have throughout this entire post.

99% chance that 5 posts after yours there'll be someone saying '' nice work '' or something
06/23/2009 15:39 Epic__Fail__#141
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonHeart View Post
99% chance that 5 posts after yours there'll be someone saying '' nice work '' or something
I know right. LOL
Thats only because they dont take time to read, If they would read through everything they wouldnt say good work.
06/23/2009 15:43 tere12#142
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Sorry about shit graphic
06/23/2009 16:37 forcer#143
Quote:
I know right. LOL
Thats only because they dont take time to read, If they would read through everything they wouldnt say good work.
ok, let's do this..

I'm willing to get anyone a chance to get their 3ds file from any c3 file as a proof that we can convert(with some limitations) c3 file to 3ds and back.
so I stop those bullshiters who say it's not possible.

this software will not be public very soon, just wanted to show you how wrong you are.

and AGAIN, I AM NOT TRYING TO BACK UP THE ASSHOLE SCAMMER WHO STARTED THIS TOPIC.
06/23/2009 16:51 Kiyono#144
Quote:
Originally Posted by forcer View Post
ok, let's do this..
I'm willing to get anyone a chance to get their 3ds file from any c3 file as a proof that we can convert(with some limitations) c3 file to 3ds and back.
so I stop those bullshiters who say it's not possible.

this software will not be public very soon, just wanted to show you how wrong you are.

and AGAIN, I AM NOT TRYING TO BACK UP THE ASSHOLE SCAMMER WHO STARTED THIS TOPIC.
So we just need biturn?
06/23/2009 16:53 forcer#145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyono View Post
So we just need biturn?
no, biturn does not open c3 files, I asked friend to add c3 support for cash.
06/23/2009 17:03 Kiyono#146
Quote:
no, biturn does not open c3 files, I asked developer of biturn to add c3 support for cash.
D= so only you and the developer can open the c3?
Well covert this to .3ds.
06/23/2009 17:12 forcer#147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyono View Post
D= so only you and the developer can open the c3?
Well covert this to .3ds.
here you are.
06/23/2009 17:18 funhacker#148
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidenx123 View Post
I didn't say give me a .c3 file, i asked for a screenie or video of you editing it (I'd rather have a video)

I can just hand over a random .c3 file too =/

Also b/c that just looks like you cut out the pic from the layer, posted on new image, made bigger, zoomed and pasted :S
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMagus View Post
Get real... there is no released C3 editor...

Only TQ has it, and we don't.

The C3 plugin uploaded here doesn't work,

and it still won't even if you beg it to.

And I have still not seen any proof of C3 edits on this entire site.

All I've seen is C3 file switching, which isn't really editing, it's mainly just moving a file....

And the one who started this thread apparently likes to scam people,

sell his "secret" and run away with the money...

Which also means that he didn't have it either..

Erh.. the C3 file you uploaded is not your work...

It's an eudemons mesh, we're talking about MAKING c3 files,

not simply moving and renaming the mesh.

And the 3DS file you uploaded afterwards was just a... Camera?

I don't see what any of these files have anything to do with MAKING a c3 model.
Quote:

Quote:
I know right. LOL

Just wanted to highlight all the idiot posts that were made AFTER someone posted HOW to make your own .c3 mesh files perhaps you guys should at least try even if you're too stupid to actually do it right

some of you even say people should read before posting... well perhaps you should :D
06/23/2009 17:23 Kiyono#149
Quote:
here you are.
o_O that's really cool but I guess that you won't release something that you paid for.
06/23/2009 17:30 raidenx123#150
I would test it but it wants you to have 2GB of RAM to run it with a 128mb graphics card, and my computer is shitty and way worse then that.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hardware Requirements
At a minimum, 3ds Max 2010 32-bit software requires a system with the following:

Intel® Pentium® 4 or higher, AMD Athlon® 64 or higher, or AMD Opteron® processor
2 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
2 GB hard disk space
1 GB swap space (2 GB recommended)
Direct3D 10, Direct3D 9, or OpenGL-capable graphics card with minimum 128 MB RAM
Three-button mouse with mouse driver software
DVD-ROM drive