[Release][WP][SCRIPT] Palladium Collector

08/14/2012 20:02 uragan#136
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetu1 View Post
good work but its safe??
read the posts and you will get an answer
08/14/2012 20:41 dzubix#137
CAN U ADD ENGLISH VERSION?
08/14/2012 21:11 newuser0021#138
Quote:
Originally Posted by uragan View Post
edited your mms.cfg file?
@ first post you will get informations.


PS: Please Vote for the next release, at 100 Votes i will release the most voted Script.
If you dont understand the Vote, please translate it.
hello
if you can
release all new Script :awesome:
:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
08/14/2012 21:40 Robalegrau#139
For uragan:

I have a PBDO task like shield up and laser change, you want test?
08/14/2012 21:54 uragan#140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robalegrau View Post
For uragan:

I have a PBDO task like shield up and laser change, you want test?
Dont need it thx
I write my own scripts and bots
08/14/2012 22:19 marcelian#141
when you will release next script?:D
08/15/2012 14:56 uragan#142
If there are more then 100 votes
08/15/2012 15:51 noobiwan#143
I've got this error :
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

What can I do please ?

(The same for firefox or iexplorer)
08/15/2012 20:08 BaD.MiZo#144
Can you add English Explaination please ?
08/15/2012 21:02 uragan#145
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobiwan View Post
I've got this error :

What can I do please ?

(The same for firefox or iexplorer)
please disable your Flashplayer Protection
you can see a guide how to do that on my first post.
Thats the one with "mms.cfg" file


Quote:
Originally Posted by BaD.MiZo View Post
Can you add English Explaination please ?
On my first Post you can click on the flags with you language, google will translate it.

Translate to:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/15/2012 21:54 noobiwan#146
I uragan
I do it but doesn't work also
I ve got this error is it normal ?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Thx for answer :)
08/15/2012 22:16 uragan#147
  • RUN AS ADMIN
  • disable DEP
  • disable UAC
08/15/2012 23:19 BestBots#148
PROBLEM RESOLVED

I ask:
Vengeance is useful?Speed help the script?
It is detectabile?
You make palladium fast than normal?
08/16/2012 11:03 reda87#149
new update
08/16/2012 14:15 jimmy1111#150
it doesnt work anymore for me dunno why :-/ I guess its coz of an update ?!