you need to update it hasnt been updated for new patch....
05/25/2009 00:02Pindle#138
hmm.. bump. :o
05/25/2009 02:15zezo2010#139
thanks .... but i need only multi +No pop-up , i dun like the wall jumping , is it possible to make one without wall jump ???
keep the good work :)
05/25/2009 16:03reb2008a#140
thanks alot again pindle...you are always doing a great job...pls keep it up..
05/25/2009 19:41justprownage#141
Pindle could you help me unlock FPS for a 5017 client?
05/25/2009 21:44Sparxxx#142
nice work man, thats is very good, i use it very much...
ty
xD
05/26/2009 01:25rickyfowler5477#143
I dont use any bots or macros.... My friend told me to download this to help reduce my lag..... sitting in tc and 10 minutes later i was bot jailed. Not a noob so dont call me one. I simply installed this and WAS botjailed. I could have done something wrong during my install. I never even used the wall jump features or anything. Simply logged in then went to log in my seller.....after setting him up i alt-tab to my main and im in botjail. CAUTION!
05/26/2009 02:13loser411#144
I've also been botjailed using this and sitting idle in tc getting luckytime.
05/26/2009 12:03allwish#145
thanks alot Bro Pindle,this one is the best thing i ever have...thumb up~
05/26/2009 19:55allwish#146
through my testing,my char isnt send to BJ after i stay idle in tc for more than 13 hours with ONLY this multi-client without any other hax
05/27/2009 07:54loser411#147
Were you using normal multi or fps unlocker? I think the people botjailed were using fps.
05/27/2009 16:51allwish#148
i use the fps unlocker and i test it for like 30 hours and i nvr go to botjail...
05/27/2009 19:25loser411#149
well that's good to hear. i wont go back to this though.