[Release]SRO Server Files + How to Make!!.

12/22/2008 11:48 MTAO#136
hi. why this is?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I did uses and password It is written me !
and [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Where I should find a download :O :O :O?
12/22/2008 12:23 finger2#137
I do not think that this emulator will work, it is still unfinished emulator ...
12/22/2008 12:47 Phobos2k3#138
where i can get silkroad simulator 1.9.8?
12/22/2008 14:45 Davincibg#139
DUDE I'm gonna love your wife for ever if this works :D

Btw I will upload it to mine ftp server when I done downloading it.


~~~Nothing at all, just the first sremu xD
12/23/2008 09:03 MTAO#140
Hello Necron33. You do not know how to explain how server will work not the dish !
You see much reactions that not succeeded to operate a server
Once that come will develop a directory and more clear... :@
12/23/2008 10:38 moldi#141
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAO View Post
Hello Necron33. You do not know how to explain how server will work not the dish !
You see much reactions that not succeeded to operate a server
Once that come will develop a directory and more clear... :@
o.O :))) man you don't see o.O this server in srEMU a old version without DATABASE.. how do you think it's works?
12/23/2008 12:28 MTAO#142
Quote:
Originally Posted by moldi View Post
o.O :))) man you don't see o.O this server in srEMU a old version without DATABASE.. how do you think it's works?
I know that it will not operate without database and But why he advertise that will wait for that exited and sure 100 percent. ok I know that it maybe will take much years that we will succeed to open a server...
12/23/2008 12:42 _Angel_#143
I hope you guys know that these aren't complete serverfiles and will not be complete for months to come.
12/23/2008 12:49 moldi#144
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAO View Post
I know that it will not operate without database and But why he advertise that will wait for that exited and sure 100 percent. ok I know that it maybe will take much years that we will succeed to open a server...
neah...you are wrong...we have [someone ;P] the server files 99% we need something...i can't say :D... but i'm sure 100% in 2009 in first months there will be a new PServer
PS:And it will be a Romanian PSERVER
12/23/2008 13:06 MTAO#145
Quote:
Originally Posted by moldi View Post
neah...you are wrong...we have [someone ;P] the server files 99% we need something...i can't say :D... but i'm sure 100% in 2009 in first months there will be a new PServer
PS:And it will be a Romanian PSERVER
Really? then beauty I am happy but old version no 1.171 :\ ?
12/23/2008 13:50 Shockk#146
yeah there will be a new private server in about a week called Phoenix
12/23/2008 15:19 karolis1#147
hy are download this files :D very good vork but are got one kvestchon plz make guide of this am got an error vhen are create accaunt end am how to start server :D plz sambari help sry for my bad englisch
12/23/2008 19:26 Jahte#148
I'll check it out.
12/23/2008 20:26 Jahte#149
It's not a silkroad serverfiles. Just a old emulator made by Clearscreen and Darkmind (SREMU version 0.1.3 ! I sored it about 1 year ago.
12/23/2008 20:29 inv123#150
This emu was made by darkinc, those little server, and it was working with 1.045 or with what version, and you was only can walk everywhere