[DEVELOPING] Fast-BOT

04/08/2012 09:36 edoardo1104#136
NoCheatImPGM Read PM
04/08/2012 15:34 supernoob.#137
New member edoardo :D
04/08/2012 15:45 edoardo1104#138
Quote:
Originally Posted by supernoob. View Post
New member edoardo :D
thanks but i'm the NOOB of the group XD
04/08/2012 16:02 supernoob.#139
you are just assisting us with some other members
04/08/2012 16:15 Dr.Toni-old#140
I'm a assistant too ;) not more but I think it's okay hehe :)
04/08/2012 16:21 edoardo1104#141
i started studing vb code
i want to help better
04/08/2012 19:07 NoCheatImPGM#142
;) thx Welcome :)
04/08/2012 19:31 TerrorHunter#143
Ah so you need help eh :P
Cuz I wrote testerday but you said to me that you don't need help in VB...
04/08/2012 20:01 supernoob.#144
we allready have a lot of members and are vb coder isnt hear for 2 days
04/08/2012 20:57 0DeBest0#145
Lol, so you writing bot, but you need decompiler and source is too difficult ? WTF!?

@hoocrax
you will not cry if i make copy of accounts manager?
04/09/2012 00:18 NoCheatImPGM#146
We use Visual C# 2008 for codding [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/09/2012 00:23 kamieniarz#147
for now it looks like cat bot (?) by... (argh I don't remember this idiot's name ;/) who made topic like this to get thanks but he didn't make ANYTHING... he just scammed ppl...
I don't see any sense to create topics like that... just make a topic WITH bot, not with idea ond GUI screen...

#closerequest
04/09/2012 01:11 Vonyx#148
Como'n kamieniarz, you must admire their enthusiasm , it feels like watching the muppet show all over again. At lest give them a chance, you know in the end: "every little helps"
04/09/2012 10:04 supernoob.#149
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
for now it looks like cat bot (?) by... (argh I don't remember this idiot's name ;/) who made topic like this to get thanks but he didn't make ANYTHING... he just scammed ppl...
I don't see any sense to create topics like that... just make a topic WITH bot, not with idea ond GUI screen...

#closerequest
im telling you we have a team we are really improving

the bot will be made soon
04/09/2012 10:10 NoCheatImPGM#150
Yes. And the team that we worked hard, so I ask you not to say such thing!

:facepalm: