cabal pingmac

07/27/2008 20:14 zAPHIRE#136
Lol dairix I'm lvl 163 T_T .

EDIT: Lol I received some suit or something in the cash inventory and I received the 100k mac coins too xD .
07/27/2008 20:18 dairix1#137
Quote:
Originally Posted by zAPHIRE View Post
Lol dairix I'm lvl 163 T_T .

EDIT: Lol I received some suit or something in the cash inventory and I received the 100k mac coins too xD .
100k :confused: in server web page it gave me 1kk :D
07/27/2008 20:22 lemii23#138
register off?
07/27/2008 20:28 dairix1#139
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemii23 View Post
register off?
no its just showing in error but you still can register :p
07/27/2008 20:42 sexmens20#140
damn when i use google translate in the webshop site i click another red button it goes chinese again >:(
07/27/2008 20:57 dairix1#141
If you buyed in webshop ''character binding item'' and don't know how to get rid of them READ THIS:
!!!) IT WILL CLEAR ALL YOUR INVENTORY SO BEFORE DOING IT PUT ALL YOU NEEDED ITEMS TO BANK
P.S I WONT BE RESPONSIBLE IF IT WILL DELETE SOME NEEDED ITEM!!! ;)
P.S.S I TESTED IT AND IT SEEMS IT WONT DELETE ITEMS WHAT YOU ARE WEARING BUT FOR SECURITY REASONS BETTER PUT THEM IN BANK TOO
1)go to web page [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
2)log in acc
3)in tab which is located at the right corner press 5th button
4)choose character
5)press button under character name
SCREEN [HOW TO]:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
P.S.S.S :D i made this because i accidentally buyed in shop 2 transmuters and procion suit (all 3 items are binding) and i didn't know how to get rid of them... so i made this guide for those who didn't knowed how to delete those items!!!
:cool:
07/27/2008 21:17 zAPHIRE#142
LOL, thanks again xD I bough so many things from cashshop that I don't need xD.
07/27/2008 21:39 dairix1#143
Quote:
Originally Posted by zAPHIRE View Post
LOL, thanks again xD I bough so many things from cashshop that I don't need xD.
np :)
07/27/2008 21:54 cuhz#144
i heard that all chinese players have 4slotted amp on each piece of their gear.....
07/27/2008 22:00 metuix#145
yep true all chinese have them...do'nt nkow about it donated or something else i just do'nt get it >.<
07/27/2008 22:04 zAPHIRE#146
o.O Lucky chineses >_> .
07/27/2008 22:09 cezarekane#147
they must have a client in order to play?

someone will respond to me
07/27/2008 22:54 killshot3#148
i need some help when i click o nthe 4th button cabal opens u pas a black page then it disspears and launcher reappersa it keeps happening pl help :)
07/27/2008 23:01 cezarekane#149
I have what they have to play on the server and what you have to have a client ?
07/28/2008 00:48 EviLcLoWnS™#150
Well the problem I have, you might wanna try with registration:

When i use Internet explore and click on register, it takes me back to the ping.mac homepage. It doesn't take me back to the register page.

When i use Fire fox and click on register, It takes me to the ping.mac register page and everything is fine.

So if you have problems download Fire fox and registration should be fine.