Unblock Int server

01/13/2012 14:46 bighot#136
Quote:
Originally Posted by StickyIcky View Post
@bighot eher google!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerKleineDarky View Post
Das macht kein sinn was du geschrieben hast, da du es ja anscheinend nicht verstanden hast, das war Sarkasmus.



never said im going to hack you, i just asked a mod for your ip, i got no ip thats all.
Sure. You are just a baby who has downloaded some 'hacking' tools off the internet and now you think you are the shit. You are a dirtbag, nothing else.
01/13/2012 21:03 MoepMeep#137
Quote:
Originally Posted by bighot View Post
Sure. You are just a baby who has downloaded some 'hacking' tools off the internet and now you think you are the shit. You are a dirtbag, nothing else.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/13/2012 23:18 jmercedes#138
BigHot you realize Darky is probably your closest bet to getting unblocked besides 5andr0 himself? And your insulting him? Use your brain bro you ruined your chances of getting unblocked even if you paid i think ^^ xD
01/14/2012 02:16 bighot#139
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmercedes View Post
BigHot you realize Darky is probably your closest bet to getting unblocked besides 5andr0 himself? And your insulting him? Use your brain bro you ruined your chances of getting unblocked even if you paid i think ^^ xD
Sorry, I should've mentioned that before but I already got unblocked. However, Darky kept me so busy that I totally forgot to post that here.
01/14/2012 09:07 jmercedes#140
Quote:
Originally Posted by bighot View Post
Sorry, I should've mentioned that before but I already got unblocked. However, Darky kept me so busy that I totally forgot to post that here.
I really doubt that.
01/14/2012 15:04 bighot#141
Yeah and I really care about your doubts.

Darky douchebag where are you? Did you run away to your mommy?
01/14/2012 18:00 jmercedes#142
This thread is quite the waste of time, would be better off closed if he got what he wanted. Id love to stay and chat but i have better things to do :)
01/15/2012 01:35 bighot#143
Yeah, the thread is a waste...
01/15/2012 20:15 StickyIcky#144
nicht wirklich
man kann sehen wie sich eine person verdammt lächerlich macht
einerseits lustig auf der andere seite wiederum traurig =(
01/16/2012 21:30 bighot#145
Quote:
Originally Posted by StickyIcky View Post
nicht wirklich
man kann sehen wie sich eine person verdammt lächerlich macht
einerseits lustig auf der andere seite wiederum traurig =(
Did you skip your English classes? I don't wanna do your translations for you.
Yeah and I agree with you. You made a fool out of yourself. It was hard not to laugh at you. It's a shame that a lowlife like yourself has to life such a miserable life. If I were you, I would sue your mom for giving birth to you. No human being should live a life like yours.
01/16/2012 21:35 MoepMeep#146
sticky > bighot, kk?
01/16/2012 22:19 DerKleineDarky#147
Quote:
Originally Posted by bighot View Post
Did you skip your English classes? I don't wanna (want to) do your translations for you.
Yeah and I agree with you. You made a fool out of yourself. It was hard not to laugh at you. It's a shame that a lowlife like yourself has to life such a miserable life. If I were you, I would sue your mom for giving birth to you. No human being should live a life like yours.
you better dont talk about propper english. since when do you know sticky? actually i cant say anything about his life.
you are just one of that stupid kiddies who cant argue and start personal insults without any knowlege of the opposite.
01/16/2012 23:47 StickyIcky#148
Quote:
Originally Posted by bighot View Post
Did you skip your English classes? I don't wanna do your translations for you.
Yeah and I agree with you. You made a fool out of yourself. It was hard not to laugh at you. It's a shame that a lowlife like yourself has to life such a miserable life. If I were you, I would sue your mom for giving birth to you. No human being should live a life like yours.
i schreibe deutsch cuz i will es! du verstehst es doch wozu noch übersetzen? werd ich bezahlt dafür? wenn ja haste falsche paypal mail von mir whisper wenn du die richtige haben willst
aber nice wenn man nicht weiter weiß fängt man über das leben anderer an zu labern! oh wait...
du tust es ja schon die ganze zeit o.O

#edit:
deine mum hätte dich im brunnen liegen lassen sollen! aber jetzt mal voll ernst :O
ups
01/16/2012 23:57 RunzelEier#149
Kal-Section at its best!

You made my day!
01/17/2012 03:50 bighot#150
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerKleineDarky View Post
you better dont talk about propper english. since when do you know sticky? actually i cant say anything about his life.
you are just one of that stupid kiddies who cant argue and start personal insults without any knowlege of the opposite.
Sorry for the typo. I meant live, not life. The rest is good, though. Look at what you wrote above. I ignored sentence structure, commas, periods, capitalization, and apostrophes when color-coding your sentence, or it would have been all in red.

As for the Sticky, no I don't know him. I find it funny, however, that you say that I start insults. If you haven't noticed, I just re-wrote what he said in German into English and make it look like he insulted himself.

Here - let's make it simple for you. I rephrased

"man kann sehen wie sich eine person verdammt lächerlich macht
einerseits lustig auf der andere seite wiederum traurig =("

into the following response

"Yeah and I agree with you. You made a fool out of yourself. It was hard not to laugh at you."

Get it? Let me remind you that you and Sticky came here and constantly post off topic stuff and insult me. So, shut the fuck up punk. You are just a crybaby.