I just recently started using CO again... and I have to thank you since back then because you made up in a couple steps a personalized ahk routine to train taoskills for me ;)
Now that I'll be playing with the game here and there, I popped in to ask something, which I didn't read the whole other posts to check if was already asked, anyway, here it is:
is it possible to combine the minimized pixel stig with the minimized jump-follow (this one)? As I use the ubersuperduper tool co2m8 by joek, I can have my water sit and meditate by itself memory-based, I just need her to jump-follow my low level archer at alien apes, and stig/heal her as it's needed.
Tops would be the following:
Water jump-follows archer just like this routine does, by default. You preset the stig and cure keys, to for example F5 and F1 (configurable, or just release the source so everyone can modify it, if it's not a problem), then when you press Ctrl-S on the archer the macro presses F5 and right clicks the archer, pixel based... while when you press Ctrl-D (or whatever) it presses F1 and does the same thing as before.
Just my idea.