[Guide]Auto combo macros

07/05/2008 03:57 gilga21#136
you can bypass any of GG by using bot driver.
07/05/2008 05:53 cloudfox#137
all download links are infected..cant seem to get a clean version..
07/06/2008 06:15 jepher#138
is this working for PH?
07/06/2008 06:34 drakor#139
it does work on all cabal that includes PH, you just have to experiment on the milliseconds, which i hardly get through with it, it only gives me 15 then it breaks.
07/06/2008 06:57 kidsforsale#140
i guess your pc lag in the cabalph quarantine section theres a 115 combo just got reported lol do those combo in dungeons or war channel lol
07/06/2008 07:16 jepher#141
oh i see...
07/06/2008 12:56 kiko1992#142
it was scary last night i manage 101 then 205 and wtf!! 425!! combo on death captain
07/06/2008 17:22 GoldenSinX#143
Meh, I have tried multiple times to get this to work. I ran CabalRiderUSA with QMacro to "bypass" Xtrap, when I get in and push a Hotkey to activate the bot, I hear a beep but nothing happens even if I click a monster...(I play Cabal NA)
07/07/2008 03:11 bboyecko#144
to all the people that dont want to combo long, go to lake in dusk(lvl 75+). however u (most probably) cant use your adept set as those mobs hit too hard.

for the person above me, i spanked him too ^^ 130-130-130 in one day :D
07/11/2008 22:50 bawitdaba#145
thanks mate works like a charm

now for sword combo on bosses

nice
07/12/2008 00:06 Dorikin4age#146
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123werty View Post
thx woodfly my combo bot is working now ^^
can u help me, i have no idea how to use this thing
07/13/2008 22:28 pukecrumple#147
can anyone pls attach it in here the qmacro. anyone pls. thanks in advance
07/14/2008 15:06 PVP Master#148
why dont u post "Qmacro v6.20" 's like aswell ????
07/14/2008 23:49 eragonios#149
Ohhh my god it works ty for this guide Jimmy my name is Hahahas go [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] in MARS :):):):):):)
07/15/2008 15:20 PVP Master#150
post the software <.< i can't search for it.........