CO Hack's Page

02/11/2008 04:20 meng3#136
yo can i have a hack pack man
> email is [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
thanks
02/19/2008 19:28 gallezu#137
from where can i download for pach 5011 a auto trainer fro Co i cant use the old one.pls help if someone has it mail me at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/19/2008 19:37 -kitschi-#138
Everyone who I Gave a thanks made my day <3
02/19/2008 19:40 gallezu#139
can someone live a link or something from where can we download Co trainer ?pls
02/19/2008 21:46 Hiyoal#140
This thread should be #Closed now. HackforLive has not been back for months. I think he has taken my work and Futures and that he only uses them for himself.

I thought this might be something good, I thought wrong...

Hiyoal :mad:
02/19/2008 22:25 XxDarkKillaxX#141
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiyoal View Post
This thread should be #Closed now. HackforLive has not been back for months. I think he has taken my work and Futures and that he only uses them for himself.

I thought this might be something good, I thought wrong...

Hiyoal :mad:
thats what i was thinking after u said its been ready for over a month hopefully most of the stuff gets patched so then he cant use it anymore
02/20/2008 01:51 MushyPeas#142
So tempting.. so I'll just say it..

I told you so! xD
02/22/2008 23:33 darklife007#143
goooooood
02/25/2008 01:58 dreviz#144
i cant download
02/25/2008 11:47 Heddskott#145
laughing and laughing. look at all those 1 posters in this thread :D
02/25/2008 22:04 Hiyoal#146
@Request #Close

Hiyoal :mad:
02/26/2008 07:01 leavemealone#147
Requested Close Accepted, Seems he isn't making anything new for the community just copying/stealing other peoples ideas. If he has a problem he can contact me via PM. If you wish to continue your project on the Epvp forum give out credits or remove whats not urs. Sad for me that C# is easy to decompile for my projects.

#Closed