Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Allods
You last visited: Today at 10:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling YUL Account lv51 healer

Discussion on Selling YUL Account lv51 healer within the Allods forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling YUL Account lv51 healer

Hello,

I would like to sell my allods account for reasonable price. Its a lv51 healer, has reincarnation. Runes are 7s.

If someone is interested lets talk over email. I can provide pictures and more information for serious buyers.

my email is:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling highly geared healer - NA Yul
10/19/2012 - Allods - 1 Replies
15K velhuru, and near full mythic gear, with progress toward lvl 52 myth. Among top 10 healers in the faction (League). s29+ healing capable. Greatness quest completed, half of allod construction phases completed. Has upgraded 1 hander/shield as well as 2h. Good ship, half layer 6 epics with best hull. ~sector 32 unlocked Mid leveled Rhino/Gryphon/Horse mounts, with 1.5k mount feed too.
[Selling] [Yang: GL Nuker, HM Healer]
06/16/2012 - 9Dragons Trading - 2 Replies
Hiya! I'm selling a GL Nuker and a HM Healer on Yang server for GC servers. Not much fancy stuff but enough to lvl and get what you need. It's a nice starter kit with a few exp cards few BE and some gold to get you started! If you want to buy them you have to buy them both together because they're on the same account. PM here or contact me via email at [email protected] if you are interested in buying it! thanx! http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/8558/2012june1 5031727.jpg ...
Selling GC Acc BoT Healer GB9 400kk Gold
12/29/2011 - 9Dragons Trading - 3 Replies
Name: Nina - Female BoT, + 50 BE + 3GT HIGH + 10GT middle + WD AXE 50 BE where worth in the old Acclaim Account 300kk so later u will get the money Back^^. WD Axe is worth 100kk alone. If som1 wants it send ingame F8 Message to uDreamer or to this Char (Nina GB9, AXE, Healer) or PM. I sell this Account because i want to play with my other 1 on the White Side. So if any Problems Occur u can always go to the GM´s and tell them my Withe Acc is uDreamer so if u contact me then better on...
Selling 172 healer on xLc
10/11/2011 - Last Chaos Trading - 0 Replies
Sell my Healer on xLc - Level 172 - 100% Cast - p2pet lv 39 Evo one More info? Pm me
selling DragonicaSEA Lv51 Harlequin [Kaye]
01/24/2011 - Trading - 4 Replies
Decked out with full +5 equips, +12 lavalon weapon, 4k gold, 80k cash and good loot in vault. PM me to work something out, selling as i'm moving over to Elga :) Cheers!