Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Allods
You last visited: Today at 12:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB macro recorder that works on allods

Discussion on WTB macro recorder that works on allods within the Allods forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB macro recorder that works on allods

Hey guys,

Ive tested loads of macro recorders but its impossible to use one on allods, anybody can make one and ill pay that person.

Its super hard so a challenge for those that say they are good.

For those that can provide me of an free already excisting one, i wil pay to but less.

auto clicker works fine for me to
Old 12/28/2011, 02:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
buy a specific mouse in a shop with some extra buttons, with the software of this mouse you can go and build macros for allods :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Auto Macro Recorder 5.2
07/17/2011 - Kal Online - 34 Replies
Kann mir wer n tut geben doererklären wie das mit dem Macro Recorder geht ich will afk splashen dazu da meine 2. tasta kaputt is stell mich aber irgenwie zu blöd dazu an... mfg FlyingDeath
Anyone have macro recorder
07/23/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 3 Replies
I need macro recorder so i can record my mouse click.. i need it to use in Chrono mirage EVENT. to harvest chrono relic.. any idea would be appreciate thanks
Macro Recorder
04/28/2010 - Kal Online - 5 Replies
Okay... i made the thread becouse i wanna know somthing long time ago i try to pimp with it and didnt work same did yesterday... its undetected and alll moving and pressing work well but when i try use talis or polishings its just go to weapon and do nothing.... any one can answer me? im using JitBit Macro recorder 4.5 tnx for your help
macro recorder
07/04/2007 - Guild Wars - 1 Replies
huhu ich habe mir gedacht dass ein programm dass die keys, die man drückt aufzeichnet und als macro abspeichert das scripten erheblich erleichtern würde. man müsste dieses macro dann nur überarbeiten und fertig wären zumindest teile des scripts (zB zum farming laufen, zum kaufmann / truhe laufen etc) ich hab heute etwas gegooglet bin aber auf nichts brauchbares gestoßen vlt kennt jemand von euch ein nützliches programm dass mir ständiges testen / umschreiben und erneutes testen erheblich...