Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Alliance of Valiant Arms
You last visited: Today at 19:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hack refund if game closes

Discussion on Hack refund if game closes within the Alliance of Valiant Arms forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hack refund if game closes

What will happen if Neowiz closes this game? can we get refund from hacks purchased?. Because at the current rate it wouldn't surprise me, the population in game is dropping and with this they'll gain less and less money and there are many complaints the company is not a good service provider.
Old 09/16/2022, 14:18   #2

What do you expect when u are buying hacks? Literally you guys closing the Game. No one want to play with cheaters
Old 09/16/2022, 18:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by avarice226 View Post
What will happen if Neowiz closes this game? can we get refund from hacks purchased?. Because at the current rate it wouldn't surprise me, the population in game is dropping and with this they'll gain less and less money and there are many complaints the company is not a good service provider.
No money back .
Hahaha this randie hacker
Old 09/16/2022, 19:18   #4

@ true he is only bad kid
Old 09/17/2022, 01:57   #5

Funnily enough i know exactly who both of you are in game. And you both used to suck. Get them aimbot kids, you can't aim without it