Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Alliance of Valiant Arms
You last visited: Today at 12:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling AeriaPoints with 50% price, done super fast[by surveys]

Discussion on Selling AeriaPoints with 50% price, done super fast[by surveys] within the Alliance of Valiant Arms forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling AeriaPoints with 50% price, done super fast[by surveys]

Hello guys ,first, let me introduce myself, my name is Andy, I am from Seoul, South Korea. I am opening a service that provides everyone AP - by completing sur-veys which are safe and cheaper than original price.

PRICELIST:
5$ / 1000AP
Since this is the start of the services( I also have many services for other games ) , I can do some free AP first for you guys, this is just happening during these days. ANYONE comments here about my reputation will get 10% BONUS AP for the second purchasing time
NOTE:
_ I ONLY NEED YOUR SUPERSONICADS ID( see instruction here )
_We only Accept Payments via PAYPAL!
_Due to the fact that we are from different timezone, you might not get my response immediately, DO NOT freak out ! I will get back to you ASAP
_Your Purchases of AP are guaranteed for 1 YEAR! If there is any lost, please provide us your evidences, we will return back to you
_While waiting for your order to be completed, you can still stay online in your games,
_Processing time is depend on the purchasing amount of Cash, and the process is taking on the main Homepage, it does not affect anything inside the server.
_You only have to provide me your AP ID (this will be guided when you talk to me on Skype)

Contact Infomation:
Page:

REP and VOUCHES:
Old 03/16/2015, 18:02   #2

pmed , have some doubts
Old 03/22/2015, 00:56   #3

up
Old 03/23/2015, 02:10   #4

a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitrise View Post
you can make 40%?
what do you mean buddy? can u contact my skype
Old 03/23/2015, 09:39   #5

elite*gold: 29762
The Black Market: 280/0/0
Hi,
take a look in Thread.

--> U should've posted your offer in Section.
As said in the Sticky-Thread are you allwoed to link your Thread then.
Old 03/23/2015, 21:33   #6

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,622
#closed
Closed Thread