Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Alliance of Valiant Arms
You last visited: Today at 04:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B] Paying a LOT for a AVA account

Discussion on [B] Paying a LOT for a AVA account within the Alliance of Valiant Arms forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[B] Paying a LOT for a AVA account

I'm looking to purchase an AVA Account. I don't have the time to invest in it to get all the weapons and I'm not a gambler by nature so I'd rather purchase an account with a set amount of money then try my luck with capsules. I don't care about S/D and about rank. However, I do care somewhat about the name, please nothing ridiculously stupid like l33th4x0r or something.

Some notable weapons I am looking for are: (Guns in bold are high priority)
Point -Blueskull, Death Modus, Harimau, Arachne, PPSH
Rifle - FG42, Alligator, Carpio, Hawkeye, Sidewinder, Seroja
Sniper - Mosin, Silver Arrow, Zebra, Mad Galil, Kar98
Pistol - Colt SAA, Luger, FN57, M93, Walter

MUST HAVE GUNS: if you don't have them, then you must have the euro's to buy them.
Veresk, Uzi, Kriss, K1a1, Para, M4mk3, Sg556, Sako, Tpg, Frf2, Dsr

I don't necessarily have a budget, I'm willing to spend in accordance to what you have. The more you have, the more I'll give you: that's just fair. I wouldn't want to cheat you out of something you spent so much time and money invested into it. And just to let you guys know I'm serious and not just some kid wanting to buy a good account for cheap, if you have all the items above, I'll give you $150 for it. I will entertain any account so send me your account info if your looking to sell and lets see whether we can make a deal going.

Will be using a reputable MM to ensure neither you or I are scammed.
Old 11/01/2011, 13:00   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by surexsh0t View Post
I'm looking to purchase an AVA Account. I don't have the time to invest in it to get all the weapons and I'm not a gambler by nature so I'd rather purchase an account with a set amount of money then try my luck with capsules. I don't care about S/D and about rank. However, I do care somewhat about the name, please nothing ridiculously stupid like l33th4x0r or something.

Some notable weapons I am looking for are: (Guns in bold are high priority)
Point -Blueskull, Death Modus, Harimau, Arachne, PPSH
Rifle - FG42, Alligator, Carpio, Hawkeye, Sidewinder, Seroja
Sniper - Mosin, Silver Arrow, Zebra, Mad Galil, Kar98
Pistol - Colt SAA, Luger, FN57, M93, Walter

MUST HAVE GUNS: if you don't have them, then you must have the euro's to buy them.
Veresk, Uzi, Kriss, K1a1, Para, M4mk3, Sg556, Sako, Tpg, Frf2, Dsr

I don't necessarily have a budget, I'm willing to spend in accordance to what you have. The more you have, the more I'll give you: that's just fair. I wouldn't want to cheat you out of something you spent so much time and money invested into it. And just to let you guys know I'm serious and not just some kid wanting to buy a good account for cheap, if you have all the items above, I'll give you $150 for it. I will entertain any account so send me your account info if your looking to sell and lets see whether we can make a deal going.

Will be using a reputable MM to ensure neither you or I are scammed.
PM.
Old 11/01/2011, 17:45   #3

I've got one with

2nd Lieutnant 4. Class

PM:

Harimau
K1A1
AKS74u

RM:

SA58 Para
SG556
Sako Rk. 95
G36 Rail
HK 416
Diemaco C7A2
M4A1 mk.3

Sniper:

Mad Galil
FrF2

Secondary:

Python
P38(Permanent)
SW1911
TMP

But it only has around 10.000 €

I've spent more then 100€ in the account...

I'd sell for 20€

greets
Old 11/02/2011, 08:22   #4

Thank you for the responses and the PM's, I'm still currently entertaining more offers. If you have an account that you'd like to get rid of, please either post here or give me a msg.

Best regards