Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Random crashes

Discussion on Random crashes within the Alliance of Valiant Arms forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Random crashes

im getting random crashes in middle of a co-op game and there no error popping up
Old 10/07/2011, 17:02   #2

cool. And I get a cheeseburger when I order it.

May you form a question?

No just joking. You should try to delete the gameguard folder.

Next time please form a question
Old 10/08/2011, 15:24   #3

Or just don't play COOPs, lol.

Tags
random crash

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Fix for random crashes on 2010 game files
09/05/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 54 Replies
Hello elitepvpers, today I've found out many servers have had problems with random crashes of game files, and many were fearing for another exploit. After some research on a .core dump, I found out a backdoor in the 2010 game file, which was compiled in by Ymir itself. What this backdoor does is it checks whether a certain date has passed or not, and the date is Aug. 22nd, 2011. Here's the C output of hexrays: if ( get_global_time() > 1314025533 ) { v4 = rand(); if ( v4...
Crashes
01/08/2011 - Minecraft - 11 Replies
Hallo liebe User. Ich habe seit ein paar tagen folgendes problem: Wenn ich ca. 10-20 min MC zocke crasht es. Manchmal crasht es,manchmal auch net. Und wnen ich dann wieder Mc öffnen will kommt: Can't connect to Minecraft.net Ich muss ca. 5-8 mal Try Again klicken dass ich wieder reinkomme. Wisst ihr wie ich crashes verhinder? MfG Sven
Random crashes after login
05/12/2009 - Aion - 4 Replies
Hey all, I've installed Aion using the awesome guide from these forums and it worked great! It updated without problems and it even has an interface in english. However from the moment I log in, the game crashes to desktop after about 1-2 minutes. It gives no errormessage. I can start creating my char and start moving sliders, then suddenly it just closes the application. It happens at loginscreen aswell if I input my details, press ok, and just wait around. My setup is Win XP SP2...
Crashes,Lagging out, and random bugs.
03/29/2009 - Dekaron - 13 Replies
Hey guys i use cheat engine to do my hacking, I have a good computer and very good internet, i normally dont lag out even if there is thousands of monsters around me like in DF. But what im trying to say, why am im getting dc'd and random crashes when i lure like 15 monsters together and do my skills.. Is there a way to prevent this or another program to hack in 2moons than cheat engine that is more efficient to not dc'ing and crashing Im tried of getting dc'd mostly every 7mins