Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Alliance of Valiant Arms
You last visited: Today at 00:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 1st Captain Class Account

Discussion on Selling 1st Captain Class Account within the Alliance of Valiant Arms forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 1st Captain Class Account

Hi everyone, after a year of playing i get tired of A.V.A., but instead of wasting an entire account deleting it, i would sell it to anyone who likes it. Follwing you can find the stats:

S/D: 2.1
Money: 39.429€ (plus 98% supply point, at the end 44.429€)
BP: 249

POINT MAN:

MP5SD5
SG552 RIS
MP5A3
P90TR
KBP PP2000
KRISS SUPER V

RIFLE MAN:

SA58 PARA
SG556
G3A3
M4A1 BUMBLEBEE
AK47 HAWKEYE
STG 44 (TIMED)
L85A2

SNIPER:

TPG1
KNIGHTS SR25
MAD GALIL
SV98
FR-F2
M24

SECONDARY GUNS:

TMP
CZ75

MELEE:

ANACONDA KUKRI
EL-RAFFE KUKRI
FIELD KNIFE

OHTER STUFF:

60% EXP (G-COIN STUFF)

If you are interested, i ask no more than 25€, payed only by paypal. I suggest you to buy this account instead of wasting money on g-coin: you have an high level account with 3 cap guns and a 2.1 S/D (no farm, no hack, no cheat) and an anaconda kukri. Send me a PM if you are interested or send an e-mail to the following address: (also my msn address).