Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > All Points Bulletin
You last visited: Today at 00:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Apb Legendary weapons and Cash , Citadel and Jericho

Discussion on Apb Legendary weapons and Cash , Citadel and Jericho within the All Points Bulletin forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Apb Legendary weapons and Cash , Citadel and Jericho

Hello
if I created a topic in the wrong place, then I would like to move it to the right place (I did not find Apb in the market)

I sell weapons and cash on 2 servers ( Citadel and Jericho )
I have all weapons including FFA RDIII on 2 servers
Also Ursus, Glory, Volcano, Nano, Condor, Thunder, Joker, Duck and all other

Price: Offer
I am ready to sell at the best prices
For example, on Citadel EU, FFA RD3 - 35$, Ursus - 15$, Duck - 15$, Nano - 12$, ingame cash - 3.5$ for 1m and ....
Discounts for regular customers and for purchases over 50$
If you buy through me ( if it possible ), you need to add me to the discord, write what weapon you need, on which server, your payment and offer price

Payment: btc, skrill, qiwi
You pay first or I agree to a guarantor with a great reputation, or middleman
Discord: DominoRo#8083
I am waiting for your offers)

Tags
#cash, #weapons

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling 2 apb acc (jericho and citadel)
06/02/2018 - All Points Bulletin - 0 Replies
both accounts are full of donate, all loyalty rewards, 50+ permanent account guns, almost every pack and kit in the game. method of payment is paypal ( also can trade for legendarys or cash in citadel) price is 110eurs for each account but it negociable ADD me on discord DarkOnMe#7426
Selling Every APB Reloaded Legendary Weapons/Server Citadel/Paypal Only
01/03/2018 - Trading - 1 Replies
ALL LEGENDARY WEAPONS BUNDLE - IN SERVER CITADEL EU - TOTAL 29 FOR - 250 € SALE - ALL Legendary weapons / Server Citadel ONLY Payment Method - PayPal - Friends and Family option only After purchase please leave feedback Thanks in advance. Skype---> tradeskiLLsapb
[Selling] APB Reloaded / Selling legendary Weapons/Citadel/Paypal
06/19/2016 - Trading - 1 Replies
Payment via Paypal Only - Taxes included The Following weapons are in stock: FFA 5.56 R&D III Open 3 slots - 99.99 Euro True Ogre - 29.99 euro UL-3 Bloody Mary - 29.99 euro AAEPD Volcano - 24.99 euro
[Selling] APB Reloaded/Legendary weapons/Server Citadel/Paypal Only
06/04/2016 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello , I would like to sell my legendary weapons Payment via Paypal Only - Taxes included The Following weapons are in stock: FFA 5.56 R&D III Open 3 slots - 99.99 Euro True Ogre - 29.99 euro UL-3 Bloody Mary - 29.99 euro