Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > All Points Bulletin
You last visited: Today at 20:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

APB goes back to BattleEye | Comeback for Cheats?

Discussion on APB goes back to BattleEye | Comeback for Cheats? within the All Points Bulletin forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
APB goes back to BattleEye | Comeback for Cheats?

GamersFirst has just announced that they will separate from the EasyAntiCheat and go back to Battle Eye, how does it look now, will maybe bring the APB Reloaded Cheat back to life? Are there any plans?

Source:

---

GamersFirst hat soeben verkündet das sie sich vom EasyAntiCheat trennen werden und zurück zu Battle Eye gehen werden, wie sieht es nun aus, werden da gewisse Cheat Abieter Ihren APB Reloaded Cheat wieder ins Leben zurück rufen gibt's vielleicht dazu Pläne?

Old 07/08/2020, 19:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
does this mean everyone banned will be unbanned again HAHA

i remember over the last 10 years every time they change anti cheat they keep unbanning my max ranks HAHA what a great game

Tags
apb, cheat, easy anti cheat, reloaded

« LOOKING FOR PRIVATE CHEAT | APB Reloaded Free Triggerbot - Custom Scripting »