Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 05:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

anyone help me something about skill's movability ?

Discussion on anyone help me something about skill's movability ? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
anyone help me something about skill's movability ?

HI guys I'm a ranger in EU servers. And I find slide-shot is very useful 4 me . could I ASK how to make all skills movable ? LIke Stunning Shot could use the skill during moving (NOT jump not slideshot)
Old 03/26/2020, 23:33   #2

elite*gold: 23
sorry for not responding to ur question but i came with another one:

Is this game still P2W?

Tags
hack

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[4Story] Something for something
01/28/2015 - 4Story - 1 Replies
Hey, I could show you a few things I've done, maybe many of you do not know how you do it, so I will add here that when looking for a given task will not be able to, so I could show you how, but something in return :) I pointed to the fact that I own for you to shoot video and how you, or you on skype. The list of what I could do / show: 1. How to change at merchant plus + magic 2. How to overwrite: http://prntscr.com/5xbnzm (Client change) 3. How to overwrite: http://prntscr.com/5xbnzm...
[Question]Can anyone explain something to me.
11/13/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
if (SMOn) it += 262144; I'm curious as to what exactly this code means, mainly, the number in red. If anyone can help me out, you'll be helping me greatly towards completing some other xp skills. Edit: I figured out what it was for, it's the effect. On a side note, if anyone knows how to/where I need to change details to make defence x3 for xp shield, could you give me some hints.
Anyone have Something for 3.04
05/26/2008 - Dekaron - 16 Replies
I find the place that Was monster.csv , the monsters name was Encrypted, i tryed with older Winhex and Sec portal but nothing ??? Anyone have Idea or have something new for 3.04 - please share with us.
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO TRANSFER ELITE SKILL TO BASIC SKILL
05/03/2008 - RF Online - 6 Replies
Does any one know how transfer skill from Elite to Basic? or Expert to basic
Anyone know something cool to edit to this archer
11/15/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 5 Replies
hiiiyaaa all i did some edits myself and thx to u all i got some from this website as well ^^ if some1 know something to put with my arch or tro thx :P or gimme a website to put edits. if u wanna know something or wanna have some of my edits reply me :)