Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS ASMO SORC LVL 55

Discussion on WTS ASMO SORC LVL 55 within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS ASMO SORC LVL 55

Hello because of the luck of time i decided to sell my account.Sorcecer asmodian in eu server.Full fenris and full abyss set with jewelry.More info via pm for security reasons.Buyout price 200 euro or highest offer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS ASMO SORC EU
12/13/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Hello i decided to sell my asmo sorc on telemachus server.Price is 150 euro or best offer.Pm for details about the account.Full fenris (weapon of your choise quest ready).Full abyss set and over 40m kinah
[WTS] Asmo 50 sorc
11/29/2010 - Aion Trading - 20 Replies
Hi there! I would like to sell my sorcerer mainly because I can't play more than 1-2 hours a day. The sorc is really decent, although some of you might not consider l30 set ENOUGH for a sorc. I have 7,971 HP, 1560 MB, 1200 MA, both advanced stigma builds and every other stigmas, about 100k AP and the tome is combined with an crafted casting speed tome. You can get 20k AP guaranteed per day if you are able to make it to every dredgion and of course have a decent team. So far it has 2 Fenris...
WTS 51 lvl Elyos Sorc Spatalos/ Asmo 38lvl Sorc Perento!!
11/07/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTS 51 lvl Sorc on Spatalos Elyos side, http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh63/dzhimmijs /Sorc51.jpg Have some items, 7kk kinah. 38 lvl Asmodian sorc Perento, http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh63/dzhimmijs /Sorc38.jpg cast speed tome!!!
WTS Asmo Sorc lvl 35
09/21/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
WTS lvl 37 Sorc on Spatalos. Collector`s Edition and activie account. PM ingame.
WTB > L50 Asmo Sorc EU
09/07/2010 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
Looking for > Full Fenris + Fenris Weap + L40\50 Abyss Accessory or Gear Buying seriously and good. PM me what you got. Thanks.