Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Level 50 Asmo Mage for Level 50 Elyos Mage / SM other

Discussion on WTT Level 50 Asmo Mage for Level 50 Elyos Mage / SM other within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
WTT Level 50 Asmo Mage for Other Level 50 ELyos read Inside !!!

Hiermit möchte ich meinen Level 50 Asmo Magier, derzeit auf dem Server Kromede tauschen gegen einen gleich Leveligen Magier , Jäger oder Beschwörer Elyos.

der Magier ist nicht sonderlich ausgestattet hat aber Äther Sammeln auf 399 und kann die Berufe Schneider und Alchemie jeweils im bereich 400 genaueres habe ich gerade nicht im Kopf und kann auch gerade nicht nachschauen natürlich kann er auch Lebenskraft sammeln

Bevorzugt würde ich einen Jäger aber auch andere Klassen können gerne angeboten werden. Entschuldigt bitte das Schlechte English aber Google kann es nicht besser und ich erst recht nicht

Hereby I would like my level 50 mage Asmo, currently on the exchange server Kromede against a same level mage, hunter or Summoner Elyos.

the magician is not particularly equipped to collect but has ether 399 and the professions can tailor each and alchemy in the range 400 I was just not accurate in the head and can not look straight course, he can also gather vital force

Preferably, I would be able to a hunter but other classes are offered to you. Sorry for the bad English but Google can not do it better and I certainly do not

Special Action: I am offering now another account that with a gladiator level 41/42 (Elyos). Equip should be better by far I can give Auserd still two more accounts to a 32 mm hunter (Asmo) and a '34 Summoner