Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Elyos NA Cleric

Discussion on [WTS] Elyos NA Cleric within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Elyos NA Cleric

Character 1: level 50 cleric (3/5 Miragent) & (2 Pieces of anuhart gold chain set).
MR 1600+ currently. Enough AP saved in items and AP count to get x2 lv50 PvP rings.

AP

Character 2: Level 36 Assassin (twink)

AP

Character 3: Level 36 Ranger (less twinked, but still owns)

AP

Cleric is 3/5 Miragent. Legs are a lot easier to proc, but after server merges, it's been a lot of fun playing the twink alts!

Crafts:
399 Alchemy (Cleric)
449 Cooking (Cleric)
423 Expert Tailoring (Ranger)
**The tailoring has all the 33 expert armor set recipes for the leather set (including hat and belt). For cloth it has shoes, body, and legs.

Kinah: 4mil in actual kinah across all characters. I'm still using the account and will keep the kinah count updated as well until sold. Also has a few mil in crafting materials and unused armor.

Cleric and other toons have all of their stigmas. (the sin has all of the required ones in the 30s for slotting at 50, such as oath of accuracy and blinding burst)

This account is preselect and collector's edition. It's on its 7 month veteran reward.

I'm looking for @ $150~200 USD
Old 07/28/2010, 19:12   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

$35 bid
Old 07/31/2010, 02:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetsuol View Post
$35 bid
Serious inquiries only.
Old 08/10/2010, 20:18   #4

Bump, looking for offers @ $200 USD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cleric 50 Elyos spatalos
11/22/2011 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
Selling lvl 50 cleric Ely on spatalos. Full 30 abyss set, full stygma tree. Also kinahs and Godstones, consumables and enchant stones L70+ on the account. Character still has his transfer free available and the 17 crowns (14 dash and veteran.) 100% safe account. Only one owner, never bot or bought any kinahs. Pm offer
WTB ELYOS CLERIC US SERVER
07/14/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for a high level cleric on the elyos race, preferably 50. with decent gear. Must be on US server. Please post if you have something I might be interested in, or email me at [email protected] Thanks, Sam
WTS Elyos Cleric lvl 50 Spatalos
04/14/2010 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
Hello this time i am selling a very good toon in spatalos eu server elyos side.Its a cleric lvl 50 full miragent.More info contact me on [email protected] Only serious buyers and offers
WTT/WTS Elyos 41 cleric on Yustiel
03/04/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hi I have a lvl 41 Elyos cleric and 30 something chanter on Yustiel I would like to trade for either another aion account with a ranger, or preferably an account to a different game, I'm open to any game. I would also be willing to sell the account. post here or pm me if interested or if you have any questions thanks.
WTS 50 CLERIC Spatalos Elyos
02/27/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Lvl 50 cleric Elyos Kinah: 37kk Craft: 449 armorsmithing, 449 cooking, 399 gathering, 305 aether gathering Miragent: 2 pieces Miragent AP: 100k AP Reputation: Cleric was ex-guild leader on top 10 legion Other: Have all stigma's + all slots unlocked. Max inventory and high vault space on alts. on the account there are also: 29 assassin, 18 spiritmaster, 10 gladiator and on Telemachus asmo: 34 cleric, 10 spiritmaster, 10 sorcerer, cleric is guild leader