Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS - Asmo Account - Assasin 50 - Gold geared - EU Server

Discussion on WTS - Asmo Account - Assasin 50 - Gold geared - EU Server within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up WTS - Asmo Account - Assasin 50 - Gold geared - EU Server

Ok girls and guys, i'm selling my whole account. On the account i have:

Assasin 50 (Expert Wsmith profession 466/499)
Sorcerer 42 (Expert Tailoring prefession 449/499), Alchemy 399/499
Chanter 38 (Handycrafting 399/499)
Templar 30
And few 10+ levels

Assasin gear and stats:

Account has 74.000.000 Kinah, many fluxes. Also there are boiling bloods and other usefull stuff that can be sold on broker for nice money. On the Assasin i have also 3 Fenris parts, Anuhart Sword Enchanted to +2 and socketed with Attack +5. Also in inventory there is Vidar's Dignity godstone (Paralyze) ready to be applied to any weapon, also worth about 25.000.000 kinah.
Sorcerer has 4 parts of Daevanion 30 armor set and as i have another lvl 27 char it's only a day or two away from having the FULL daevanion lvl 30 set with weapon that can be transfered to all alts on account. Awesome!

Pm me offers and since the transfer is possible to any server You can choose any of the EU servers available

Waiting for PM's
Old 07/28/2010, 16:50   #2

up
Old 07/30/2010, 23:28   #3

Acc is even paid for one month

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS: lvl50 Assassin FULL pvp geared, EU-Asmo, CE
10/22/2012 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
due to personal reasons i want to sell my precious day1 aion account the account is pre-order CE and paid till october 4th edit: never botted/RMT'ed/got banned (was warned once for sneaking into teminon and banned from the official forums several times) this assassin is truely unique as it was treated with love for months and months! it has a well known status on the server as one of the top pvp-players on asmodian side and is feared by even the best geared elyos with this char you...
Selling 50 Sorc Asmo Israphel - Best Geared.
10/22/2012 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
PM with serious offers only. Aion? Online :: Character & Legion He is 449 Alchemy/Cooking. Kinah is very easy to make with both. He has 5 mil+ kinah, several high end items to sell if you wish such as high level enchantment stones. Several AP items in vault.
Buying fully geared(+7~+9) account, any class, any server.
07/18/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, I've come back to epvpers looking to buy an account I will personally use. To start off, a lot of people know me from way back and people can/have vouch for me, I am a very trustworthy guy, and I have been trading/selling/buying accounts for a very long time so if you are here to scam or rip me off in anyway, stop reading here please. Anyways, I am looking to buy a fully geared account(+7~+9), of any class, and any server. Must be 150+, have a good amount of dil and D-Shop coins or...
WTS Elyos 50 Templar (geared) Account-Azphel Server
05/07/2010 - Aion Trading - 12 Replies
Please Read: If you don't read, I will ignore you ~feel free to post money offer details in thread (please don't PM me "$10")~ ~I'm well aware of how to do account trades~ ~I have sold an SRO account before, I have another one to sell as well if interested~ ~info on personal info will be done through PMs~ ~I'm well aware of the rules and regulations of trading here, you should be too~ ~money is accepted through Paypal OR bank transfer (preferred)~ ~ALWAYS, money WILL be SENT FIRST, then...
[WTS] Account THOR Elyos+Asmo // Votan Asmo
01/09/2010 - Aion Trading - 6 Replies
Hallo, die lust ist mir leider am spiel verloren gegangen und habe dies anzu bieten! ------------------------------------------------- -------------------- 120 VB ----> PM oder ICQ 576896431 ------------------------------------------------- --------------------