Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Templar Lv50 Telemachus (No1 PvP Server) Elyos

Discussion on WTS Templar Lv50 Telemachus (No1 PvP Server) Elyos within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Old 07/10/2010, 10:34   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Ich weiß, wer du bist :3 Du hattest gleichen Charnamen in andren MMO^^
Viel Glück weiterhin.
Old 07/11/2010, 16:47   #3

Traded successfull

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wtb aion glad/templar lv50 elyos Eu
08/31/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
wtb glad or templar lvl50 elyos on eu server. don't care about what armor have, pm me or write me to [email protected] tnx :P
[WTS] Lv50 Elyos Ranger - Nezekan Server
08/14/2010 - Aion Trading - 8 Replies
Great and unique name. Great reputation on the server, also the first ranger to 50, never botted. Have around 14mil Kinah and a full inventory and warehouse. Have all skills including traps and melee skills. Handicrafting is at 260 and Alchemy at 399, have the first 2 pieces of miragent (3rd piece at 19/30 quest) Expert Alchemy quest is at second phase. The only reason I'm selling this account is because I no longer have any interest in Aion. There is also a level 26 Spiritmaster. **...
WTS Templar Lv50 Asmo - German Server Thor
08/09/2010 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
hi, WTS Templar Lv50 Asmo - German Server Thor pm me with offer or for more details
[North America] - Lv50 Chanter Lv50 Gladiator Lv50 Templar
03/28/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
+.*+ Aion *.+. For your information: This account is on North America server. BUT don't worry, in case you don't know, you can switch to the American server by just going to the settings and change the server to North America. Level 50 Templar
Selling Lv50 Templar Elyos Siel
12/22/2009 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Lv 50 Templar on Siel Server Elyos Male Have around 40m in coins and have decent equipment mostly blue from crafting and the xeno sword Max Armorsmith (449) with alot of recipe and some orange. with different mates such as the weapon armor and accessory fluxes. PM me or post reply if your interested looking for around 250 but it can be negotiable.