Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB: US Account Elyos Ranger or Assassin 40+

Discussion on WTB: US Account Elyos Ranger or Assassin 40+ within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

I will take the whole package into account including alts, legion, etc.

Must be Owned Since Day 1 (Should have received 7 months reward around April 25th). Must not be botted or banned/warned/infraction/etc. I will ask for a picture of the account profile. If it is not Collector's Edition, I won't value as much since I would have to pay for an upgrade.

Paying up to and around $200 based on what you have.

For example, I am not going to pay $200 for a lv 40 with **** gear when there are geared 50s not even selling for that price sometimes.

I am real life US buyer with plenty of proof and willing disclose RL proof and 100% feedback on a 10+ yr old ebay account, paypal verified, etc. I expect some communication and proof that I won't be scammed as well.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Elyos Ranger lvl 50 Perento - pro account
08/03/2010 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
Elyos Ranger on Perento With near 100mil worth in items and kinah in the warehouse (including 4 out 5 Elite level 50 AP gear, full pvp accessories, +10 mira longbow, etc.) Char has 19k pvp kills and lots of items in the bank, including various menotios belts and crowns, L80+ x5, 30 BBBS, flame gear, and much more. I'll give more details in pm Price range is negotiable.
SUCHE Aion Account Elyos auf Thor (Ranger oder Spiritmaster)
03/29/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo Zusammen suche dringend einen Aion Account über level 40. wir können uns sicher über einen Preis einig werden hauptsache es findet sich jemand der seinen Aion Account veräußern mag. :) Anschreiben am besten per ICQ
WTS NA AION ACCOUNT LEVEL 50 RANGER, ZIEL server Race Elyos
02/27/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
want to sell account because i am no longer playing the game, quitting due to not having enough time to play it. Selling LEVEL 50 RANGER Server: Ziel Race: Elyos 25 mil kinah!! and lots of great gear!!
WTS Account Ranger 38 Elyos Gorgos
02/03/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I would like to sell my Aion account that has a Ranger lvl 38, on the elyos side, the server is Gorgos . It has extract vitality 350, extract aether 315, alchemy 310. It is payed until march. If you have any question contact me :) http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/6608/character00 01y.png
Selling level 50/44 ranger/assassin on same account
01/27/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Selling level 50/44 ranger/assassin on same account Server Nezekan over 6m kinah and lost of loots on storage fluxex and crafting material pm me if u guys r interested buying the account will give more details(screenshot of the account if u pm me) the subscription will expired Jan 30 I prefer Australian buyer for a quick bank to bank money transfer