Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Lv 50 char, Fregion server

Discussion on WTB Lv 50 char, Fregion server within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Lv 50 char, Fregion server

Hey all. Looking to buy a level 50 account on Fregion Server.
Any class, any equipment is fine really. Looking to rejoin the game on my friends server but do not want to roll another character up to 50.

I'd prefer Elyos. But I might be willing to go Asmodian.

Please PM me about the account you'd like to sell. Thanks!
Old 04/26/2010, 09:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump again

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Venice char for char in ZEUS server!!!
05/09/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
hello, as title sais i'm trading this char: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/silkroad-online-t rading/555362-wts-char-ff-venice.html to a char in zeus with similar stats (like low level with lots SP) or a 95+ well farmed. taking only NON-Verified accounts like mine is. Selling that char also if u are interested fell free to contact me! TRADING FOR ZEUS CHARS ONLY!!!
WTS LV50 FULL MIRAGENT RANGER, Fregion, Elyos
05/06/2010 - Aion Trading - 11 Replies
Hey guys, im wanting to sell my account due to rl commitments therefore wont have enough time to play aion. The toon is a male ranger with full miragents Expert Tailor w/ majority of expert designs including balic designs. Account has never had anything to do with RMT/Bot/Hacks etc I am the first and only owner hoping my toon will go to a good owner. currently have like 15m kinah Alot of balic mats from guard farming http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/6268/aiontoon.jpg
LVL 48 Sorc Fregion
03/22/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
tons of stuff in the warehouse and over 8 mill in kinah http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w210/inchy97/a ionstats-2.jpg Email me offers paypal only @ [email protected]
LVL 48 Sorc Fregion
03/14/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
sorry double post delete this one
Trading Sjsro Old Char(s) for any Ecsro server char
08/06/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
I have Acc that have Glavier FF to 90 (have 108k sp, and it need 50k sp to be ff to 90, but im just farming more sp for fun) so it have 58k sp extra.. XD lvl 72 nuker s/s hybrid Glavier have full set +3/4 (acc and Garments) with weapon +5 the nuker have normal set with +4 weapon (sword) the account have 240m or something like that.. set and weapon (if sold) gonna make more then 1b , have alot tabs and elements in storge , so u can make TONS of money..