Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Spiritmaster Asmodian Sillus

Discussion on WTS Spiritmaster Asmodian Sillus within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation WTS Spiritmaster Asmodian Sillus

I want to sell a SM in Aion EU, Sillus - Asmo, with Ultimate Transformation. All the things that the account has you can see on the attached pictures below.
[B][U]

The payment will be Via PayPal and the transfer will be trought Gameforge support.

You can pm me on my discord Ernestina#3421 for more information about the account or questions you have.
Attached Images
File Type: png 1.png (3.29 MB, 48 views)
File Type: png 2.png (3.23 MB, 45 views)
File Type: png 3.png (521.7 KB, 44 views)
File Type: png 4.png (81.0 KB, 45 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Ultimate form Sillus Asmodian Cleric
07/24/2020 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
All the characters from the account are on EU Sillus Asmo The account I currently own contains: - ULTIMATE TRANSFORMATION - Marchutan - Cleric main - a full +15 ultimate pvp + pve (starlight earring, ring, belt) full ulti/lege manastones, Merciless intruder accessories for healing boost, many others. - 9 improved stigmas (that can give you all the possible visions on an improved lvl) - Lunaris weapon, Wise dragon with blessing and one wise dragon from hero trials still not taken from...
[Selling] EU-Sillus Asmodian Ranger
06/05/2020 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Full geared +15 ultimate pvp(currently and in 7.5 is the best Silent gear)/pve set(Merciless,Noble Splen)with ancient,legend and ultimate manastones. Price: 230 euro pay via Paypal. Pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dsEFvg0UZa cXFpbSEyeom4vDtJb4rYMu?usp=sharing Contact: Discord: Doshak#0683 or email: [email protected] Kinah: 10kkk+ (10.095.795.685) and its increasing as I do solo instances. Gold pack/Veteran lvl: 65/80 (have 2 more in the wh) 756 day GP
[Trading] Spiritmaster 65 Curatus Asmodian for Templar 65 Curatus Asmodian
01/18/2014 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am Italian I exchange a Spiritmaster for a Templar, level 65. Equip: full BM socket with precision magic and magic boost. Skype: gaspare.armato1
[WTS] Asmodian lvl55 Spiritmaster EU server
07/23/2011 - Aion Trading - 7 Replies
Hello CLOSED im selling my Spiritmaster account, lvl55 char Asmodian in EU server. + many alts. Telemachus server. (transfers are open!) Im the original owner of the Account, can provide all game codes and info
WTS Good Geared Spiritmaster lvl 55 Perento Asmodian
05/31/2011 - Aion Trading - 6 Replies
Hello everyone, I wish to sell my Spiritmaster Spiritmaster lvl 55 with full Fenris set / lvl 40 pvp gear / anuhart gear and all campain quest done. The account is a collectors edition type account with 12 month (more now time of posting) veteran rewards applied to it. It also has a free server transfer already applied to it. You can transfer free to any EU server when liked My Spiritmaster has a pvp set with a few parts to +9 already in the storage. The weapons it uses are the...