Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ultimate form Sillus Asmodian Cleric

Discussion on Ultimate form Sillus Asmodian Cleric within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [SOLD] Ultimate form Sillus Asmodian Cleric

All the characters from the account are on EU Sillus Asmo

The account I currently own contains:
- ULTIMATE TRANSFORMATION - Marchutan
- Cleric main
- a full +15 ultimate pvp + pve (starlight earring, ring, belt) full ulti/lege manastones, Merciless intruder accessories for healing boost, many others.
- 9 improved stigmas (that can give you all the possible visions on an improved lvl)
- Lunaris weapon, Wise dragon with blessing and one wise dragon from hero trials still not taken from the shop
- 5 improved daevanions, one essential remaining one +11
- Rank S evading grendal minion (and some rank A ones)
- Mansion
- Lots of bag pets, looooots of extras
- 3 noble red odians (dps skills)
- 6kkk in kinah

The account also contains many alts with sorcerer and painter being the best geared (full ultimate, just not +15, splen accessories, dumaha weapons etc)

I am also interested in trading for a stormwing account, PM me here for details if you're interested

discord: Sherille#0992
Old 07/24/2020, 11:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello can I buy just the stigmas if u selling them individually. if you are please give me ur discord or skype id for further queries.
Thank You
Old 07/24/2020, 20:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaakaal View Post
Hello can I buy just the stigmas if u selling them individually. if you are please give me ur discord or skype id for further queries.
Thank You
I don't want to sell the stigmas separately but thank you !
Old 07/24/2020, 21:08   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi. How much is the price for it? Thank you.
Closed Thread