Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS / 50 Sorc Full Fenris / Gorgos Asmo

Discussion on WTS / 50 Sorc Full Fenris / Gorgos Asmo within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS / 50 Sorc Full Fenris / Gorgos Asmo

I'm planning to sell my level 50 asmodian sorcerer on Gorgos, if I get a good offer. I may also consider trading with a full fenris assassin. Anyway, do not hesitate to share your other offers

a screenshot of the character:

Both sets of advanced stigmas and all other necessary stigmas are available. Besides Fenris set and weapon, his jewellery is pretty good too.

Has a good amount of ap items (crowns goblets seals icons) collected for using later. Has about 3m kinah now and lots of junk, including lots of craft materials.

Please pm me with offers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (16.3 KB, 115 views)
Old 03/04/2010, 00:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pmed you
Old 03/04/2010, 18:48   #3

up, still looking for offers.
Old 03/10/2010, 03:20   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how can i contact to u .i have sent u 5 pms ,u never reply .i might intersted in your accounts .plz leave me your msn
Old 03/10/2010, 21:34   #5

caramontrade; I replied now. I got 2 PMs from you. Sorry, a few days ago I decided not to sell and I changed my mind again now That's why I haven't replied.
Old 03/11/2010, 14:34   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what's the price for the sorc round about?
Old 03/20/2010, 16:24   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can u attach a better screen shot can really see it
Old 03/20/2010, 21:51   #8

Also, it has two level 50 archon tribunus pvp jewellery now.. 1 earring and 1 ring.
Old 03/22/2010, 23:57   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If someone keeps changing their mind as to whether they want to sell their account .. dont buy from them. One day after they sold you the account they will possibly wake up and decide to reclaim it from you...

If people are selling they should be professional about it. ASkign for offers is almost takign the ****. Decide what you want for your account and ask for that amount. There are plenty of aion accounts for sale...
Old 03/23/2010, 17:21   #10

Was that post for me?
People pm me asking the price I have on mind and I tell them.
You have never contacted me.. who are you? Are you interested in buying my character?
Really, i did not understand what you meant by your post. Are you trying to advertise yourself or are you interested in a trade?