Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 38 ranger, 36 glad, 35 sorc, 24 SM with 331 alchemy, 30 Sin with Daevic set

Discussion on WTS 38 ranger, 36 glad, 35 sorc, 24 SM with 331 alchemy, 30 Sin with Daevic set within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile WTS 38 ranger, 36 glad, 35 sorc, 24 SM with 331 alchemy, 30 Sin with Daevic set

Just as the title says, ummm all the chars are on the same acc on the Yustiel Server. All the characters over 30 have full heroic gear, if you have any questions just pm and ill get back to you, also pm me if u want screenshots.
Old 03/04/2010, 05:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
all gone ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT 50 Asmo Sorc for 50 Glad Eu server
08/22/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
WTT 50 Asmo Sorc on EU server with 50 Gladiator or Templar of pretty much similar gear: http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3074/76829591. png Uploaded with ImageShack.us weapon merged with 40 abyss fabled tome Not interested in any other class besides gladiator OR TEMPLAR of similar gear PM me
WTB Geared Elyos Glad/Sorc (~500$)
08/01/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Title says it, i got about 500$ or so to spend on a very nicely geared Elyos Glad / Sorc, doesnt matter what server just as long as rep is good on the character and interested in AP items...full elite pvp gear and other nice gear for the money. PM me with what you got
WTB EU Elyos LVL 45+ Glad/Ranger/Sin
06/13/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for a nice geared Gladiator, ranger or assassin. Sorcs might be useful as well. EU server and Elyos Only. (English language servers only, Kahrun preferred) Not looking for a (full)miragent char, some nice Abyss gear is preferred. Multiple 50's or a bunch of 20-40 alt's are not worth paying extra for. Unless it's a fully geared Twink. ATM I guess I can only pay with paypal. I do ofc accept a transaction trough a verified middleman or Middleman service. Trusted ebay sellers...
[WTS] 2 Aion accounts. Lvl 50 Sorc and Glad, have a look. East Coast server.
05/22/2010 - Aion Trading - 9 Replies
These 2 accounts are on the same server, and are of the same faction. (Elyos) They are my husband and I's accounts. My husband's account has been sold. watermelon00 bought the account. Thank you! ------------------------------------------------- --------- Anywho, my account has my lvl 50 Full Miragent Sorcerer. I just spent all my AP on a lvl 50 PvP ring, so I don't really have AP. She already has both adv stigma lines bought so you can go sleep storm, or flame spray spec. She has...
THQICE Dragonica lvl 27 glad for ranger
11/07/2009 - Dragonica Trading - 1 Replies
So...I trade my lvl 27 gladiator on THQICE dragonica with full lvl 27 set, lvl 25 2h sword...all equips are Advanced Millionaire Banker medal available. for lvl ~27 ranger with full lvl 27 set and advanced items. +money if set not available Y! Messenger: [email protected] msn: [email protected]