Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leveling & Gold Packs

Discussion on Leveling & Gold Packs within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 136
The Black Market: 125/0/1
Talking Leveling & Gold Packs & ACCs

Hello everyone,
I sell my time to you You give me the server / class / race > i make the character from 0-80 for around 8-10 hours 100% manually, no programs used. Can make 2 characters in same time up to maximum of 4 in total a day.

WTS also ANCIENT TRANSFORMATION ACCOUNT (Desert Fox & Beritra Drakan)

Payment - via PayPal > 50/50 before and after the leveling.

Update by photos on Discord about how leveling is going.

Pm me for more info here / on Discord: Ernestina#3421 or skype: :

A little new update.
For the incoming July resets of Veteran Rewards i offer x8 characters to level 10 for 20 euros in total. This is for the people who cannot be asked with another month of leveling all 8 characters. 100% secured i can live stream this it is not a problem or share screen on skype, or share screen on Discord, you can see what i do at any moment so if you want you can log in and force log out me.

And the promotion for Gold Packs > Sillus - Elyos side > 2.5 euros per gold pack

I wait for you pm here or in my discord: Ernestina#3421 or my skype/email: