Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Templar 75 Katalam 4 star officer geared (Discord # Martinout#5730)

Discussion on Templar 75 Katalam 4 star officer geared (Discord # Martinout#5730) within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Templar 75 Katalam 4 star officer geared (Discord # Martinout#5730)

Selling templar level 75 on Katalam server, 4 star officer very geared, you will be able to see all gear, accessory and weapons/wings/plume/bracelet on pictures on link here:

Weapons/Plume/Bracelet:

Gear:

Accessories:

as for items and other stuff that I didn't screenshot I will just tell you what templar have
Minion Sheba missing 2180 points to be fully maxed, and 221 minium missing to upgrade after getting those 2180 points, as for pets 3 slot pets with 34, 24 and 6 slots, all full of items: foods idians some extra gears manastones etc...as well as WH same as pets.

I can't tell exect rank or how much GP there is, but its 4 star and its not on edge of dropping back to 3 star, so no need to worry about that. Also there is 11mil AP.

So as you saw on pictures of gear there is no pve gear....why? Well I didn't wanted to spend any extra money to make pve gear when with pvp gear and pve weapon and accessories I was able to do all pve content without any problems and I was able to be 1st on Crucible Spire so that should be enough to say about pve and what is templar capable of.

For pvp well everything is pured and maxed out there's a little bit of work left on one ring and shoes and wings from 20 to 25 but that is not necessary, now again what templar is capable of in pvp, I was rank 21 on arena of discipline.

About stigmas, all of stigmas that you want to use are +6 (x10 stigmas +6)
Essence Cores are all +5 (x6)
Title: Aion's Chosen
Motion: Ninja, Dragon, Socialite, Legendary First, Stormbringer

There is also 8000NCoins on account so after buying this you dont need to worry about paying any extra money for Change name, for plastic surgery ticket or maybe Gender switch ticket and you will have few k extra coins left.

ASKING PRICE : 100$

Questions ?

Please mail me if u have any questions regarding my account.
or add me in discord (i am mostly active in discord)

my discord# : Martinout#5730

my email id :