Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Lvl 50 Asmo Ranger on Azphel

Discussion on WTS Lvl 50 Asmo Ranger on Azphel within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Lvl 50 Asmo Ranger on Azphel

Hi looking to sell my lvl 50 ranger on Azphel.
3/5 Fenrils set Gold Endgame Gear
and other Gold/blue gear/accessories
449/449 Expert Cook.
Both Focused shots and ******** Fury Stigma obtained 25milstigmas
Have Vidar's Diginty godstone 30+ mil kinah on server
Betoni Longbow socketed with godstone.
Playable until End of Feburary.
CE and Veteran Rewards.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Kinah Azphel/Asmo
06/30/2011 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Selling 40 mil for $160 Delivery will be safe. I know a method that doesn't involve mail/trading/private stores that I am certain NCsoft has no way of detecting. Please have some type of instant messenger program so we can communicate on that. Cheer, mysticmaster
WTS 50 Ranger azphel/asmo
06/30/2011 - Aion Trading - 8 Replies
Ranger has 5m kinah, amazing gear. His weapon has the paralyze godstone on it. Never seen any for sale on US version, but on korea version i know they go for 80-100 mil. Price is negotiable, pm me with serious offers only please. This guy is a pure beast. http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/9358/ranger.jp g
WTS 50 Sin Azphel/asmo
06/30/2011 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Character has 5m kinah, and plenty of other stuff he could sell to make more. He is 449/449 Tailoring. http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6996/dfdfj.jpg
WTS Cleric 50 Asmo NA (Azphel)
07/01/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Full Fenris + 55 kk Kinah on the char MSN/e-mail: [email protected]
50 Sorc Azphel Server Asmo Full Fen and 2
03/29/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Character is well know on the server for PVP. Has 8.5k health is a beast to against any class 1v1. Started getting Pvp accessories Rank 1 currently could get another Ring/Earing....Comes with 20 million Kinah and also 60 gold meds worth 200-250k each so thats almost another 15 mil... Not including a full warehouse of items. Attached is a Screen shot of his current gear... Char is on the Asmo side, Looing for $400 for my time and Efforts leveling him. Has Expert 449 Alch (Potion making) 399...