Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS endgame geared(asmo) chanter L75 Aion EU

Discussion on WTS endgame geared(asmo) chanter L75 Aion EU within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS endgame geared(asmo) chanter L75 Aion EU

WTS Asmodian chanter L75, currently on Grendal, soon to most likely be merged with Antriksha(Or the server of buyer's choice by abusing merges )

The account is now for sale.

Details: Full Abyss 75 set +15, almost fully socketed with power +10,
Sunayaka staff +22 socketed with power +10 and merged with abyss 75(There're only 3 of these in Europe).
2ndary abyss 75 staff +15 , ready to be upgraded in the warehouse.
Fallusha accesories & enhanced fallusha staff +10 for PvE.
Some apollon HP set+100 for hardcore healing PvE
Abyss 75 accesories, a few +7s, rest +5s.
A few estima +10, rest +5/7/8
Bracelet+10, fully socketed with atk6/crit9
All PvP stigmas enchanted to +6 , with a +7
Feather +8 atk/crit
1m AP currently.
Over 5 billions kinah included(should be 6b soon)(plus more to come after merges/housing)
Rank A minion high lvl
Several materials for upgrading gear in the warehouhe!

The account is also filled with l69(up to 72) alts to run PvE instances with/Events.

Can provide you with everything you need as I am the account's first owner aka transfer the account's ownership to you for good via support even. I only accept paypal/western union as paying methods. Trusted seller, I've done other trades in the past! Add me on skype for further details. "Alexizbackyop"

Obviously the account is 100/100 Gold packs. And there're many years of remaining time active time left.

P.S You can always create a toon on grendal/asmodian and preview my character's details live. There's also a post on aion FB trade page including screenshots of my gear etc.

PRICE IS 450 euros+transaction fees.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS ENDGAME GEARED CLERIC! NEXUS/ASMO
10/13/2015 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Like title say, wts endgame gg cleric on nexus/asmo!! Star 2 pvp set with mb/block composite, star 4 augment pvp accesory, PVE HP, MB it has everything u possible dream about to get in this freakin game!! i sell it cuzz yeah, to much time wasted on this game and its time to move forword and twords more important things, REAL LIFE!! if u interested just ask me in private for informations or screenshots with the gear
WTS ENDGAME Geared Ranger UK Nexus [ASMO]
09/13/2015 - Aion Trading - 20 Replies
Hello everyone, I want to sell an account with an endgame geared ranger , Army 5-star officer on Nexus Asmo side. The account is a 70/70 veteran account! The account also contain : Gladiator 65 Sorc 65 Templar 65 Gunner 65 Cleric 62
[Selling] Veteran Chanter lvl65 tele - asmo - endgame
03/16/2015 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Asmodian level 65 Chanter with end game gear. Mythical kata staff fused with level 65 augmenting 2 abyss staff +15. Full abyss level 65 augmenting 2 officer gear. Fully socketed and enchanted +15. Steel wall bastion and sauro staff in inventory Full katamalize enraged set. Socketed and partially enchanted. Katamalize Accessory and mace Runadium Shield Feather +6 attack Alchemy on level 499 Bag, buff and signal pets
[Selling] Aion TOP 60/60 Account | Vehalla / Asmo | Geared LVL 65 Chanter + Naked LVL 65 AT
07/23/2014 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
VERKAUFT.
WTB/WTT Aion Chanter (asmo) lvl 55-60 good geared! vs my acca or money (ranger57)
10/03/2012 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
hey! my ranger 55 abg rings + belt // lvl 50 ap earrings + necklace! noble tac officer bow (70k medals) +9 with 2b arena bow full crit17 + silence lvl 55 arena 2b +1 armory with hp+95 // crit+17 sin: full 30 abyss armory +15 full attack+4 flamestorm dagger +3 full attack +5 // arena 2b sword +2 full attack +4 3x 50 ap accesories + gold pve sorc: stay 50 full fenris sorc on book blind gs!