Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Assasin lvl 75 NA Danaria

Discussion on Assasin lvl 75 NA Danaria within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Assasin lvl 75 NA Danaria

WTS assassin lvl 75 full pvp abyss +15 & full pve apollo set + weapon harvester + acc + 4b kinah + army star 3 and ++++ offert in USD neteller/skrill/paypal .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS lvl 71 cleric-Danaria server NA
11/16/2017 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Account Description: preferred payment: Paypal-$120(negotiable) you will receive the game account info/pin # and the email account when u make this purchase and of course change info when u make purchase-i would like to use a trusted middle man for the transaction also and for the amount charged for this account will pay the fee for the middleman also (basically the middleman fee will be deducted from the total amount of this account) [email protected] -Aion's...
[Selling] Lvl 75 Cleric- Danaria Server (NA) Asmodian
10/15/2017 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTS Level 75 Decently Geared Cleric Brief Description of what she has: -10 temperings -60 omegas -600m kinah (might change to 1.6b stuff selling in broker) - one +9 Marchutan's Bracelet - one +7 Marchutan's Bracelet PVP sets: SR set with essences set on agility: 1.7k Strike Resist MR Set: Full 75 AP set all +15 one piece fully socketed with Will 9's & One will 10
Danaria Last Chaos Episode ONE
09/21/2014 - Last Chaos Private Server - 229 Replies
Website danarialc.com Skill, Server Preview Private Last Chaos Server Danaria Episode 1 - YouTube Trailer v1.2 Private Last Chaos Server Danaria Episode 1 - YouTube
WTT 97 ASSASIN ON SARISSA FOR SAME LVL ASSASIN ON KATAR OR HATZRING USA
03/03/2011 - Last Chaos Trading - 0 Replies
the assasin is lvl 97,all skills maxed + 3.9k sp left and comes naked.on the account theres also an 102 titan with skills maxed,no sp left and comes naked. add me at [email protected] if the trade is serious i can provide pics too
WTT 104 RK ON KATAR & 102 ASSASIN ON AUZURA FOR LVL 100+ASSASIN ON KATAR
09/07/2010 - Last Chaos Trading - 0 Replies
the rk on katar has 3 93x2's,87-105 +13 armor b5 eva,97+14 duals and its full sp the assasin on auzura is naked and also is full sp if ur interested contact me at [email protected]