Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Aion acc playable until march for WoW key/acc

Discussion on WTT Aion acc playable until march for WoW key/acc within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Aion acc playable until march for WoW key/acc

i have a aion US acc that expires in march, the acc have templar 27 in Azphel Elyos
and in Triniel have a Asmo chanter 24
both with some kinah

im wanting to trade for wow keys / or a acc US
pm me with offer if u interest

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to Convert AVCHD to a Playable DVD
05/13/2010 - Tutorials - 1 Replies
High Definition camcorder(also named AVCHD camcorder) is getting popular and popular since it gives us a better visual enjoying. As the creators of AVCHD, Sony and Panasonic are keen to support AVCHD playback in their Blu-ray players. What if you want to convert/transfer AVCHD to a playable DVD on normal DVD player? Please check out our step-by-step tutorial that will help you convert AVCHD to DVD on your home DVD player. Step 1. Transfer AVCHD video to computer AVCHD specification allows...
Aion playable US account 28 sorc
03/01/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Im quiting aion due to college built up. It is a great account and has 200k kinah and good gear. e-mail me at [email protected] for any questions. Account playable for another month.
Selling Aion account playable until Jan 2010 50 euro!
10/21/2009 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Account contains this girl Aion? Online :: Character & Legion Offers on email or pm, account is Playable Until: Jan 2, 2010, selling it for 50 euro! I will provide you with anything you want to prove you that I'm the real owner of the account. I'm even giving the email that is associated with the account of course. Contact me also on MSN : [email protected]
Creating Playable Account
06/18/2009 - Aion - 4 Replies
Well i downloaded aion off of the nc launcher and all i have to do is create an account to play on, but i cant figure out how. any help?
Is dekaron EU playable from the US?
08/25/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
I'd really like to know if i would be able to play dekaron EU in US? I am really tired of 2moons, I'm currently going to try a pserver but theres so much lag and dc i dont know if normal dekaron is better. If there is a way, can someone please send me a pm or something about how to play. Thanks :D