Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AION NA(us) KINAH - ASMO TIAMAT

Discussion on AION NA(us) KINAH - ASMO TIAMAT within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AION NA(us) KINAH - ASMO TIAMAT

Hello again
I got some left over kinah @ aion na tiamat server asmo side
around 2billions left.

pm me here or skype at achyftw

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] AION NA Tiamat - Accounts with kinah Elyos Asmo
12/28/2016 - Aion Trading - 258 Replies
Hi guys, I have few accounts with kinah for sales: Server: NA Tiamat only 1. Elyos LV65 SW - 400+M Kinah, Mainly BM/Kahrun set, lots of items/mats/stones SOLD F.O.C: -- Asmo LV55 Cleric - 338+M Kinah, Mainly sell for kinah but playable and have lots of items too I accept paypal only! Will send you email for payment from paypal.
[Trading] 73m Elyos Kinah for 73m Asmo Kinah [Tiamat, NA]
06/28/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
As title states, Im looking to trade my 73mil on my Elyos side over to my Asmodian character. I had a bad experience trying to sell a Tera account (guy charged back after account delivery, I took account back, he used all the trade information to get the account permanently banned... was worth 700$), so you can bet that I'm looking to ensure this will be a safe trade. My conditions: Exchange of addresses Exchange of phone numbers (and we will be on the phone during the trade, so it must...
WTT Israphel Elyos kinah for Tiamat Asmo kinah (up to 200m)
02/17/2013 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hi all, I am looking to trade up to 200 mil kinah from my Elyos toon on Israphel to my Asmodian toon on Tiamat. I am looking for an equal trade. Please respond if interested, thanks!
WTT Tiamat ASMO Kinah for Isrpahel ELYOS Kinah
04/20/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
I have 60m kinah on my Tiamat ASMO toon and I'm looking for someone that needs money on Tiamat, but has a well off toon on Isrpahel (Elyos). Wanna give your tiamat asmo 10 to 40m kinda, for you to give my elyos on Israphel the same. So if you gotta poor asmo on Tiamat and a ruch Elyos on ISRAPHEL let's help each other out. PM me here, or email [email protected], no scammers, screenshots, legit players only. Thanks!