Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA][Siel - Asmodian] Selling +20 Ranger

Discussion on [NA][Siel - Asmodian] Selling +20 Ranger within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA][Siel - Asmodian] Selling +20 Ranger

Hello, I am selling my ranger on Siel Asmo

It has the following:
+20 Eternal Bastion Bow (Remove debuff breakthrough skill)
+15 Dark Lord Bow
+15 Enraged Hyperion Bow
+12 Exalted Katalium Bow
Full Rank 1 Mythic (Abyss Gear)
Full Mythic General
Full +5 4* Officer Accessories
+5 Wurg the Glacier Hat

I haven't got a price on mind so feel free to make an offer and I might take it (if it's reasonable), so don't be shy.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT GLAD Siel LVL 60 FOR Ranger 50+/Chanter Europe asmodian Nexus server
04/09/2014 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTT GLAD Siel LVL 60 FOR Ranger50+/Chanter Europe asmodian Nexus server WTT GLAD Siel LVL 60 FOR Ranger 50+/Chanter Europe asmodian Nexus server WEAPON COLISEUM 55+TAHABATA HULES SHOULDERS HULES SABATONS KAHRUN GAUNTLES <Elite Archon Tribunus's Breastplate> <Elite Archon Tribunus's Greaves>
WTT Cleric/Ranger Asmodian EU or Glad Asmodian EU for Sorcerer or Ranger Elyos EU
08/22/2013 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
cleric and ranger account: Cleric is 40 elite +10 with MR stones and pve jewels reaching 1930 MR Also has full fenris with MA stones and fenris warhammer with silence gs +9 Pacifcation staff combined with pvp weapon. Has both stigma trees (benevolence and call lightning) 300 essencetapping, 449 alchemy, 399 cooking. 60 Plats, 310k AP Ranger is full 30 elite +15 with HP/Crit stones +10 noble dark dragons bow combined wiht pvp bow
WTS 60 Ranger and 55 Assassin (NA, Siel, Asmodian)
08/16/2013 - Aion Trading - 7 Replies
Ranger: Full Stormwing +10 to +13 with MR and HP Arena bow with Stormwing's combined Full arena armor (x2) 55 eternal, 1 set attack the other HP and MR All you need to PvP 350k AP (with items) without items 240k AP 430 Gathering, 494 Aethertapping, 541 Cooking, 499 Alchemy, 399 Handicrafting All Greater Stigma's 55 and 60 eternal pvp accessories
Selling GamezAion(Private Server) Account(55 Ranger, Siel)
01/14/2012 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
Hey guys, I'm done playing Aion private servers and I just decided to sell my account for some cash. It's a 55 Asmodian Ranger on Siel server comes with the following: -Full set of EAT Armor +15 -+15 ABG Longbow with Godstone: Bollvig's Love, fused/remodeled with a Stormwing Longbow(rare remodel) -ABG Necklace/1 Earring, rest is Archon Tribunus Ruby rings,Archon Tribunus Belt and 1 earring, along with Archon Tribunus Helmet. -15 Aether jelly, 400 Gold Medals -603,000 Abyss...
Selling Lv50 ranger on siel
12/26/2009 - Aion Trading - 8 Replies
Selling lv50 ranger on Siel Elyo Male With decent gears mostly blues and the 41 xeno weapon with 19m coins and a lot of random stuff such as blue armor/ weapon fluxs and a lot of element stones. All the skills are learned and with some decent stigma (dont have the advance) have around 50k ap. pm me if interested