Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

main char is Glad, but other 5 chars are also with ap gear 65 lvl :)

Discussion on main char is Glad, but other 5 chars are also with ap gear 65 lvl :) within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
main char is Glad, but other 5 chars are also with ap gear 65 lvl :)

Price 300euro!

Hello everyone.

I would like to introduce you my “masterpiece” account!

A veteran account (2011) with 70/80goldpacks, all rewards available - with 6 characters, all of them lvl 65.

Antriksha sever – elyos side.

1. The gladiator – 2* officer :

- Mad Grendal Polearm +15 fused with 2* polearm
- full abyss army 2* officer set at +10/+12 (manastones crit/attack/hp)
- full army 4* accessories.
- mytical helm at +5.
And much more ( Don’t have space to write about everything so I am talking about pvp/pve sets)

2. The Templar – rank 1
- SWB GS +15 fused with GS 2*, Have also expended weapon for 65 lvl and some other GS in WH. --- Set is rank 1 ap set at +10, manastones are – crit/attack/acc/.
- Accessories are strife. (have more than 150 cera medals)
- And again much more as the glad, nice pve sets other weaps at +10/+12.
Also +6 feather.

3. The Gunner – rank 1
- Strife weaps at +10, Armor is rank 1 ap armor at +13 with full combo of magic boost manastones.
- Accessories are strife, Also the cannon is rune tribe at +5 with strife cannon. No Pve armor!

4. The Cleric – rank 1 (pve char)
- Pve character with more than 16HP unbuffed!

5. The Sorcer
- The sorcerer is still a project, because I wanted to make a sorc, but didn’t have time to farm items. Also he have 1 part of 65 rank 1 gear and some decent gear.
- Rune tribe orb

6. The last on is AT
- Decent gear but with Runadium key at +13 but with 6 slots and max stats!

I can give more specific information about every char. You have a lot of goods in every WH, even stigmas, skins and other stuffs.
Old 07/11/2016, 10:00   #2

PICS INCOMMING
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mega monster picurre.jpg (502.0 KB, 5 views)
Old 07/11/2016, 19:08   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Traded! Trusted seller
Old 07/13/2016, 08:04   #4

CLOSED
Closed Thread