Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Full AP OP Ranger (2 AP sets) +5 Jewels ANY SERVER EU / 5 More 65 Alts ALL GG

Discussion on Full AP OP Ranger (2 AP sets) +5 Jewels ANY SERVER EU / 5 More 65 Alts ALL GG within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Full AP OP Ranger (2 AP sets) +5 Jewels ANY SERVER EU / 5 More 65 Alts ALL GG

Any of the following chars can be transfered to ANY EU server for free!!

The Ranger

Army 2* AP Set +15 full Composite Atk/Crit/Ma
Rank 1 AP Set +13 Full Composite Crit / evasion
+15 Steel Wall Bastion bow/2*AP full Composite Blind GS
2nd +15 Steel Wall Bastion / AP Rank 1 Composite Bow Silence GS
+3-5 AP Jewels 4* ( 2x 4* earring +5, Neck 4* +5, Ring 4* +5 and Rank 1 Ringx2 +5, earring x2+5, neck +5 hat +3 belt +3)
Another Full Rank 1 Jewel set in WH as backup as well as some Kunax Jewels.
4* Augment AP Wings
+7 32atk proc Feather

geared for every occasion thanks to the Evasion/Crit set in Combination with the Ma/Atk set.

Full Hyperion Set
+15 Hyperion / Rst (max proc) Pve bow

Full Hyperion Jewel set
3/4 Katalam Jewels for maxed stats in pve. (better stats than full myth jewels though they are in wh if you like)
Imperial Ice Flame Wings (Best melee wings in the game)

Pve gear is close to perfect stats for the current meta.

Other Chars on the Account aren't bad either

Sorc 65:
12 Slot +15 RST/RST Orb, Rst / Swb Full Myth set with old Katalam Jewelset - This sorc is a monster in pve and gets to around 4.4k mb buffed.
Sorc now also has Rank 1 AP +10-13 Full set.
Grendal 6 Slot orb. on request merged with AP orb (tickets and AP/cera are on the chanter to buy it)

Chanter 65: Full Hyperion Hp set (~20k HP buffed) and 1 Part missing for full Hyperion Dps set (Currently RST hauberk) with +11 Hyperion/Rune Staff.

Cleric 65: full Hyperion DPS set and nearly full Hyperion HP set, including Hyperion Jewel set and Old katalam set with +13 Hyperion/rune Staff.

Gunner 65/ Bard 65 : No gear worth mentioning, some Rune stuff, some kata but not close to finishing the sets.

Ranger Twink 60: +15 Tia/Arena Bow and a mixed set of Arena and AP with Ap 50 Jewels (enough to take down 50%+ of the 65 players on the server)

WH / LWH (lvl5) Filled with Composites and other Manastones, entchant stones, skins etc.

70/70 Veteran Account and I'm the original Owner.

More info / Images can be provided via Skype or Message on the Board.
Entchant Values may Vary since I am still semi actively playing this acc and might get the Jewels to +5 in time

380€ asking price atm.
Old 02/05/2016, 10:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
bumb